stellaron.ga design search

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, as proffesional game remaker, i can assure you no one has it exept the owner itself

Regards
  • I am one of the co-creators of this version( believe it or not). The style is not for sale at this time (at least not for a reasonable price).
    We could throw a number out like $5k USD but who would pay that price for this?
    I would guess nobody would, even if it is totally responsive for all devices and has an app for android devices. Oh it will soon have a working 'bot' function as well.
    When QWA and I decide it will be released to the public, we will let you all know.
  • its not like its really hard to make ...
    also if you are looking for real buyers, check outside of 2moons, i had 70k offers but declinded as i can get more out of it; but fore sur u need revenue proofs
  • We are not looking to sell, TIHWDI, I was just replying to the inquiry.
    I do like how your game has progressed. Much better than the version I have, lol. But I think it was like 2 years ago when you gave it to me.
  • Oh ok, we never know :P
    Quit possible, its a old pack quit deprecated, we try to do our best, going to release another version of it soon.