new universe

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• new universe

Hi,
      I want create new universe. I want subdomain uni1.adress, uni2. adress. In admin panel when I want create new universe I have message:
      Informationen für Multiuniverse-Support
      Damit 2Moons mit Multiuniverse-Support fehlerfrei unterstützen kann, muss der Webserver entsprechend konfiguriert werden.
      Was du für ein Server hast, kannst du bei "Server Infos" unter "Informationen" herausfinden. Wenn dir nicht sicher best, frage bei deinem Hoster nach.
      Apache
      Wenn man bei ein Apache-Server als Backendserver läuft, musst du nur die Zeilen 48-51 in der .htacces Datei im Hauptverzeichen auskommentieren (die Route entfernen).
      Außerdem wird mod_rewrite benötigt.
      nginx
      Wenn man bei ein nginx-Server als Backendserver läuft, die vhost Konfiguration direkt um rewrite Regel erweitern:
      rewrite /(.*)/?uni[0-9]+/?(.*) /$1/$2 break;
      Einfachsten den Codeschnipsel unter die Zeile mit "server_name" einfügen.

Someone know how edit .htacess or what I must do?

The post was edited 1 time, last by noregistryuser ().

• Using subdomains and using the multiuniverse function are two different things. If you want sub domains, create the sub and install a copy of the game there. You can use the same database, just remember to change the uni prefix to uni2_ ect....
    • If I using multiuniverse function player can't play on two universe on this same time?
    • Go into the phpadmin then your database. Locate uni1_users copy the player(s) and in the copied one change the universe....then he/she can play at the same Time....or they can just register an account for that server

The post was edited 1 time, last by Russoll ().

• m4ti wrote:

If I using multiuniverse function player can't play on two universe on this same time?
      All is possible in php if u code the snippet for it
    • Hello,

I am at work till 22:30 CET time, can only look after that tonight
    • Hey hoping someone can still help with this.....i have multiple databases with universes on it and i like t use them in the selection at login or registration but dont know how to code that...any help pppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee