New Version 2moons 1.9

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 50 000 € behind xterium =O in my country for such money you can 3-room apartment in a new building to buy with euro repair + Italian furniture :love:
    • Hello everyone, its good to see that development of 2moons continue. I am really happy for that.

Well i have some ideas how to make 2moons engine/framework/game better and bring browser game to be more atractive.
      First of all i am not good at codeing in php, i code by try and errors. But i can redesing using html, css and jquery for animations.

So the ideas.
      1) I think that would be nice to create a market place where player can exchange resources. Example: I have 20K of metal and i need deuterium. So i place offer of 20K metal for 8K of deuterium. Other player accept other and system automaticly sends transports with resources between planets.
      Also same think can be done with fleet. Like exchange the ships.
      2) Also we can see that other games have some goal like create monument or have enought influance. Its better to give player some goal to complete to win a game. The goal can be somethink like create moon and build moon base to lvl 10 and so on. So player can compete and even aliances.
      3) Since lot of games have somethink like races and so on. It would be nice to create somethink similar. During registration player can choose if they want to focus on eco, def or offensive and so on.
      4) Make alliances more sense. Lets says if alliance have 10 player they can buy bonuses to have more resources from attacks and so on, like in Xterium version. Also working Alliance planets and advantage of those will bring more fun to players.

Well that all i think that thoose ideas will make 2moons engine/framework/game to be more playable and enjoyable.
    • Hello

Kevin said we stop the off topic... this mean stop talking about something that has nothing to do with this thread. One of the main goals of the use of a forum...
    • so it is necessary to write only on the topic so that there would be no offense later
    • BIO DRAGON wrote:

so it is necessary to write only on the topic so that there would be no offense later
      No this mean that if the topic talk about apple, there is no need to come with lemons.
      => in this case, there is no need to talk about xterium on this topic, as it has nothing to do with the tread, and even les the fact i would sell it as it is fake information.

So how to get back on topic.
      => nice work danter, pretty sure people will like. continue like this :)
    • already ready with mods and where you can take a beautiful design for playing the original atom is not very beautiful
    • I do not understand the difference between 1.8 and 1.9 versions of the game they are identical
    • Android wrote:

I would like more mods
      I would see what will be added on

Android wrote:

I do not understand the difference between 1.8 and 1.9 versions of the game they are identical
      For the difference it will not be on a 2moons but can be under my own CMS But I do not know yet it will depend on my free time

florin21 wrote:

version 1.9 may not have design changes but is more optimized with newer php versions, repaired bugs and new mods :thumbsup:
      thanks you
    • Hello everyone, I can resume the development of the version before the Christmas if you have problems please thank me. more part of the code should change to leave on a good basis. Cordially.
    • Well just replace it but I could not find the pages that added new, so I decided to install it from 0 and try it, what I do not see is the apriancy of the photos that went up at the beginning
      VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/
    • yamilrh wrote:

Well just replace it but I could not find the pages that added new, so I decided to install it from 0 and try it, what I do not see is the apriancy of the photos that went up at the beginning
      Hello if you are talking about last screen this is normal that you do not have them because it is not yet updated. moreover I lost all the files that I had so I'm doing all