Pinned List of mods to download

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I can not do the review on the .zip because I'm not the one of the weekend
      I remain at your disposal on the forum for any questions or help.

A help is of course not a creation of a mod

-------------------------------------------------------
      My personal game
      weedland - Comming Soon
    • see if the link points to the file
      moonBuy

My personal game
      weedland - Comming Soon
    • mini a on main.navigation.tpl

My personal game
      weedland - Comming Soon
    • BIO DRAGON wrote:

Hello Danter14 you can add here the market that I laid out ;)
      "Your" market mod is ugly, if you like to install ugly mods on your game its your choice, but do not force players to install it
      Try atleast to change/modify the code ith the coments in the thread rofl before adding stuf here no ?

Regards
    • sorry for answering in german .... this is my main language and i´m not interested to translate what i´m wrote now

@Thisishowwedoit
      warum hilfst du eigentlich nicht qualfiziert anstatt hier immer nur zu meckern das dies nicht gut ist und deins ja viel besser ist ?
      Wenn Du der Meinung bist das Deins ja viel besser ist als andere hier, dann teile es doch mit uns. Dann können wir uns selbst ein Bild davon machen ( nicht nur einen Link zu deinen Games ) ......
      Ich denke nämlich das es alles das selbe ist wie wir anderen auch haben .

Ich selber verbringe nächte um in der 1.7.3 Xterium bugs zu beheben ( kaum ist einer behoben tauchen an einer anderen stelle neue auf. )
      Auch habe ich für diese Version noch einige gute Ideen, die ich aber leider nicht selber bewerkstelligen kann.
      Daher werde ich erst mal die Version die ich habe, versuchen bug frei zu machen. Dann geht es weiter

Warum ich selber gerne die Xterium Version bevorzuge ? Mir gefällt das design am ganzen was es leider in der 1.8 / 1.9 ja nicht gibt.
    • BIO DRAGON wrote:

Hello, sorry but I also have a life irl outside

Darkside wrote:

Warum ich selber gerne die Xterium Version bevorzuge ? Mir gefällt das design am ganzen was es leider in der 1.8 / 1.9 ja nicht gibt.
      Hello, you can adapt the design on version 1.8 or 1.9

My personal game
      weedland - Comming Soon
    • Danter14 wrote:

BIO DRAGON wrote:

Hello, sorry but I also have a life irl outside

Darkside wrote:

Hello, you can adapt the design on version 1.8 or 1.9
      @Danter14 yes I know .... but there is so much other things what I have to adapt ..... Like daily login bonus and much more ......
      so it will be easy to stay at the 1.7.3 Xterium ...... maybe when i will finished with my version it will be 3.0 :D
    • Darkside wrote:

sorry for answering in german .... this is my main language and i´m not interested to translate what i´m wrote now

@Thisishowwedoit
      warum hilfst du eigentlich nicht qualfiziert anstatt hier immer nur zu meckern das dies nicht gut ist und deins ja viel besser ist ?
      Hello, i did actually help him, posting where the errors are in his file and how to develop it better ? did you read the main trade before saying nonsense ?
      Mods-Market-V1.8-V1.9
      post 3 & 4 ...

If that was not clear enough to help, then there is nothing i can do if skills are that low...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Thisishowwedoit ().

• I myself do not know how to write fashion I can try to adapt them by the method of people's poking
    • The best is to rewrite to optimize the code

My personal game
      weedland - Comming Soon
    • SKY WARS wrote:

You all spoke about fashion
      Consider the code you are using in your file is 3-4 yearso old if not more and should indeed by optimized/reviewed completly. but anyway your version work, i just mean its ugly to look at it, or even to edit/add an achievement compared to the version i made in 5 min where u only have to change 1 line
    • I would see what will be added on

My personal game
      weedland - Comming Soon