Packs Xterium

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not sure how you can say it is not related to my pack ? Its my old deprecated pack that wont work anymore with the new php version. Not sure why this has been posted as it will create more thread about errors due to PDO and so on.

Anyway, not sure u changed alot exept adding a install folder and maybe some small change :)
    But credits still come to me :)

But good u shared, dont care about that old pack, but remain serious, it still has to do with me :)
    You remember me a former noob named Danter14

PS: and to proof it still my pack. You still use my email adress for the paypal files :)
    github.com/HikeGame/Xterium/bl…ass.ShowPaypalPage.php#L7
    Or my allopass member account
    github.com/HikeGame/Xterium/bl…e/page.donate.bis.tpl#L85

And you still have the hidden implented hack codes for those that in the past attempted to put it online.
    I would first verify all page before setting stuff like that online

The post was edited 7 times, last by Thisishowwedoit ().

• I'm not saying it's not connected to your packs
    I'm just saying it's not related to your game Xterium The Game so no people come to you to solve bugs
  • dont really agree, there is no reason to pin my name in the topic, by knowing i would answer you that :). Everyone know i always reply on xterium topics.
    Anyway i see u leaving, so goodbey
  • Long live friendliness I am not unpleasant with you. I leave you managed the requests for xterium has me not of all worries. less work for me is nice
  • Так Народ хватит ругаться делом займитесь лучше, у меня есть 3D галактика на CSS как бы её прикрутить в игру ))) кто поможет ?
  • haha i was pretty sure it was you behind that profil hiding yourself, i could feel it, you will never evoluate :)
    Goodbye
  • I think you know me very badly. all that it will find here will be totally free is free of access.

I'm not going to take my head with you. I have not nothing else to do.

I will code everything for the community of 2moons.
  • I think you all are a little hard on hike......i think he explained him self really well earlier on what he meant.....that should have been good enough......their are many active members but hike and mimikri are the most active and responsive people helping others all the time.....their are those (not to name names), that are active in responding to questions but only being vage in the answeres and really insulting and condescending..... so i hope hike comes back or is apologized too......just my thoughts.....thanks
  • wrath wrote:

I think you all are a little hard on hike......i think he explained him self really well earlier on what he meant.....that should have been good enough......their are many active members but hike and mimikri are the most active and responsive people helping others all the time.....their are those (not to name names), that are active in responding to questions but only being vage in the answeres and really insulting and condescending..... so i hope hike comes back or is apologized too......just my thoughts.....thanks
    Nothing to do, he know what i think of him and i know what he think of me, but he did the same mistake, and little be little, i was more and more sure Hike was actualy danter14 "kevin" with the way he proceed in stuff, allways in the back, never in front :) thats what i dont line about him, for the rest he did good job since it went on DE and i told it on different topics, i didnt say something else/ only a personal behavior with him

for the rest maybe a admins hould bring it back on topic to avoid flame and spam :)