createship

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lol you will not go far with this. i am the only one with complete 2moons file including this module, and you miss alot of work...
  • ok you're always a Beacon of Hope and inspiration. Glad there's others here who actually like to help.. I just don't understand why you talk down to everyone like their lesser than you
  • Хватит писками мерятся делом займитесь.

War Of Alliance: The Game
    тут в постройках ошибки не показывает текущее время сколько осталось до конца стройки и построившееся здание не исчезает надо постоянно перезагружать страницу как то не удобно.
  • Klon wrote:

Хватит писками мерятся делом займитесь.

тут в постройках ошибки не показывает текущее время сколько осталось до конца стройки и построившееся здание не исчезает надо постоянно перезагружать страницу как то не удобно.
    the translator isn't too good sorry I don't undertstand
  • Russoll wrote:

ok you're always a Beacon of Hope and inspiration. Glad there's others here who actually like to help.. I just don't understand why you talk down to everyone like their lesser than you
    You actually post something where you have to code in more then 10 different files... no one will code that i guess...
  • Klon wrote:

Хватит писками мерятся делом займитесь.

Это в строительстве, могут быть ошибки ошибок
  • Thisishowwedoit wrote:

Russoll wrote:

ok you're always a Beacon of Hope and inspiration. Glad there's others here who actually like to help.. I just don't understand why you talk down to everyone like their lesser than you
    You actually post something where you have to code in more then 10 different files... no one will code that i guess...
    that is more helpful....lead with that next time
  • Here u can have a preview: horizon.antaris-legacy.eu/game.php?page=CreateShip

To make it work, you will need to edit all fleet missions, fleet funtions and fleet handler, edit database to create fleets/user, edit planet database to save them in an array and make them viewable for all players. Create simulators to allow your players to sim battles with custom fleets, create price and required techs/created fleet in function of the power of the created fleet

Sincerly