Just an idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just an idea

Hey everyone I have the 2dbuild mod and itveorks great but i want to replave the pic in the overview page of the plsnet with the 2dbuild.....si far no joy any ideas on how to do that...thanks
    • if you want functionality you have to merge both pages.
      includes/pages/game/*building2d*.php
      this provides the inforamtion
      styles/templates/game/*building2d*.tpl
      this includes the html and a bit js.

if you just want a picture, you need assingn $planets and take only the code for showing the map and buildings from the template
    • yadi.sk/i/SkXyIPzs3SR2Tn еще не много недоделана - будет визуальны полет кораблей с планеты и приближение с отдалением, и гала как в крафте но в варианте 3d - наподобие eva, так же полная визуализация стройки ... и мне нужен помошник кто поможет в монтировать визуальную боевку дуэль в 3d она вмонтирована но надо привязать к таблице что бы очки заработанные в дуэли отображались в рейтинге
    • кому помощь с 2д зданиями обращайтесь . помогу
    • But what doo you want... watch buildings in overview or build them in overview? Both solutions are easy and possible.

To see them you just need yo call foreach reslist build.

For the second the same of the first but you copy paste element price etc stuff from show function of buildingpage into overview page. Or you can either call them as global function but you may needto create a new class file.

Then on the second tobuild is very simple, you copy the form from buildings tpl
    • Вы не правильно поняли 2 д здания я и сам помогу сделать :) я говорил про 3д боевку , ее надо подключить, она работает отдельно . но надо сделать так, чтобы результаты боя попадали в базу с 3д, то есть с моего скрипта попадало в таблицы рейтинга начисления бо