Chat Ajax for 2moons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chat Ajax for 2moons

I own 2moons on version 1.7.3 and php version 5.6 but chat is not compatible with 5.6 only 5.4 can you help me with an ajax chat compatible with the new php versions? 8o
    • not working
      Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined offset: 8192' in /home/admin/web/public_html//includes/GeneralFunctions.php:766 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/web/public_html//includes/GeneralFunctions.php(766): errorHandler(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/admin/web...', 766, Array) #1 [internal function]: exceptionHandler(Object(ErrorException)) #2 {main} thrown in /home/admin/web/public_html//includes/GeneralFunctions.php on line 766
    • I wouldn't be rushing to use PHP 5.4, as it's not very secure. What you should be doing is trying to set up the latest 2moons on your server with PHP 7.1 (or 7.2 if you wait a few weeks) as this will ensure that you have the "safest" at the backend. Going backwards is not a solution!

Example, using an overflow technique someone could reveal EVERYTHING on your source code server.

In short, you may be new to this, but your users security must be thought about.. Best practice would be hosting your database on one server, and your game code on another, in case such a vulnerability were to be exploited. And in 12 years of running games on and off, I've seen first hand of players wanting to gain an upper hand.
      I can test your website, send me a PM
    • florin21 wrote:

:thumbsup: i used php 5,4 becouse files not compatible with other version php
      Yeah, a good way to learn would be to start upgrading what doesn't work.. Nothing should be spoonfed, especially since 1.8 and 1.9 are already compatible! :) If you download something like wampserver you can set up your PHP versions and test there.

PHP 7.0 Active support ends next month. PHP 7.1 is the current safest choice, but even that has an End of Life of December 2018.

My advice is to try and break it on a new server! :) You won't learn otherwise.
      I can test your website, send me a PM
    • florin21 wrote:

not working
      Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined offset: 8192' in /home/admin/web/public_html//includes/GeneralFunctions.php:766 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/web/public_html//includes/GeneralFunctions.php(766): errorHandler(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/admin/web...', 766, Array) #1 [internal function]: exceptionHandler(Object(ErrorException)) #2 {main} thrown in /home/admin/web/public_html//includes/GeneralFunctions.php on line 766
      this error is the errormessage of the errorhandler of 2moons
      to fix all errors not defined and see the stacktrace
      find
      in file includes/generalfunctions.php

PHP Source Code

1. $errorType = array(
      2. E_ERROR => 'ERROR',
      3. E_WARNING => 'WARNING',
      4. E_PARSE => 'PARSING ERROR',
      5. E_NOTICE => 'NOTICE',
      6. E_CORE_ERROR => 'CORE ERROR',
      7. E_CORE_WARNING => 'CORE WARNING',