Giveawey Xterium best script!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Giveawey Xterium best script!

Hello 2moon friends. As i have no time to work on game and have no interest anymore i decide to sell my script.
      My script use orginal Xterium
      source code, it is not Jeremy buggy release, but different bug free
      game. It is more balanced and protected against hack attempts. Only 1
      more game runs with the same script.

Inside game look like other Xterium
      games, but design are not so hard to change by youreself. Also added a
      little black theme to look a bit different from others.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/wy4Tk3z.png]

Statistic page are remaked and it has new design also lot of new
      functions as you can see in image. Necessary information are easyer to
      see.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/epb0IoU.png]

New achievement system with new design and new functions. With achievement points you can upgrade bonuses of governors.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Q6yQKto.png]

Game have a portal with its own database and admin panel. Easy to manage news and update information about game.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/idmCYxY.jpg]

New premium month option allows players to buy bunch of premium options with one click to 1 month.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/tFVqbZA.png]

New senat system, will allow you to upgrade governator bonuses with achievment points.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/3fFY0P7.png]

There are so much new mods and staff in game that i cant even list them all.

- New alliance module (allow alliance members get bonus resource
      income, fleet speed etc. for upgradable alliance levels) Allow alliance
      diplomacy and much more.

- Save coordinates, now you do not need to write down other planet
      coordinates you can save them with 1 click and it will be saved in
      notes.

- Hostile sector missions

- Upgrade and artifacts can be found in expeditions

- Auto expedition

- NEW BATTLE SYSTEM - this is one of biggest and best modifications.
      My game contains OPBE battle engine . The battles are super balanced and
      realistic and battle engine works great with all game modifications.
      Do not know what is OPBE ? Here is link - github.com/jstar88/opbe
      This battle engine works on probabilty theory.

Also lot of modifications to make script better agains hack and cheat attempts. Antispam system have included.

Right now only 3 languages - Russian, English, Dutch , but it is not
      hard to add others, need only to translate new modifications, what is
      not hard, i added every new modification a language tags. So you just
      take language file from 2moons orginal game and implantet it in my game ,
      and then translate missing tags.

So everyone who is interested in this awsome script can contact me. I will help to install and manage modifications.

I AM NOT GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE SO DONT WAST MY OR YOUR TIME!

LIVE VERSION - calypsouniverse.com

MY email - xpowertlatvia@gmail.com

My skype - maaverick8

The price i lower it to 100 EUR. SO everyone who are interested i give it away for little amount of donation.
    • wow .... a few months ago you wanted to have 150 euros for the same script

I bought it for 125 euro and then had a few questions that you did not want to answer me, because for support you wanted to have more money

keep your fingers off the script. it is not configurable as usual via the acp.
      everything that needs to be configured is entered in config files which is not very comfortable.
      Adding your own modules or even crons is only very difficult.

The only thing that is nice and good, is the home page. but even this one could have done without a second database
      you have no possibility for the e-mail verryfication and other .......
    • @Darkside stop cry little baybe , when you bought it i ask you if you need a help to install everything and support of course i want some money for spending my time with you. Instead of that you told me that you are a pro develouper and no need for help. You get the code from me with a discount. If you have no knowledge how to manage game dont even start it. There are people here what is willing to learn and can manage game and code it to there needs.
      As i see you uplouded an old shit version of xterium to your host. The game looks fucking shitty as hell with thon of bugs , but nice loggin page, only a bit to slow to load.
    • Darkside wrote:

wow .... a few months ago you wanted to have 150 euros for the same script

I bought it for 125 euro and then had a few questions that you did not want to answer me, because for support you wanted to have more money

keep your fingers off the script. it is not configurable as usual via the acp.
      everything that needs to be configured is entered in config files which is not very comfortable.
      Adding your own modules or even crons is only very difficult.

The only thing that is nice and good, is the home page. but even this one could have done without a second database
      you have no possibility for the e-mail verryfication and other .......
      Paying too expensive for a bug game is not worth the shots at all, knowing that any sale of a game must have a support for pototiel bug fix to the base script.

For the design of the site I have to watch a little other game is I have of course find the original it was just copy.

Doing a second database does not work at all in this case because you have only one universe.

As I note in addition it misses the possibility of obligatory base.
    • Lol

My actual game is actually working very well, i bet your is more buggy then mine when i see the amount of time you restart it in a single month xD
    • @Thisishowwedoit mr hacker ser google and annonymous who cheap hacked every shit servers paypal API tell us all about your jorney to prison. Sir fartsalot Jeremy your xterium crap version is worst of them all. You uploud bugged mods, versions and then cheap hack stupid users and then send them PM's addresing yourself as some annonymous hacker :D
    • Вообще не понимаю смысла что то покупать, все есть на гитхабе, да и более менее прямые руки никто не отменял. Вывод - купит только идиот. автору удачи и мозгов желаю))
      Кто к нам с чем зачем, тот от того и того! :D
    • aurum79 wrote:

Вообще не понимаю смысла что то покупать, все есть на гитхабе, да и более менее прямые руки никто не отменял. Вывод - купит только идиот. автору удачи и мозгов желаю))

I was blinded by the design I wanted.
      But when I saw the script then, where I can´t make no reasonable settings everything was clear to me
    • Thranduil wrote:

@Darkside stop cry little baybe , when you bought it i ask you if you need a help to install everything and support of course i want some money for spending my time with you. Instead of that you told me that you are a pro develouper and no need for help. You get the code from me with a discount. If you have no knowledge how to manage game dont even start it. There are people here what is willing to learn and can manage game and code it to there needs.
      As i see you uplouded an old shit version of xterium to your host. The game looks fucking shitty as hell with thon of bugs , but nice loggin page, only a bit to slow to load.
      show me where i told you that i am a pro developer .......
      i said that i dont want any support for installing cause i dont give any acc details to no one I do not know

you think your script has less bugs then other ? so i call you stupid .......

why is it that all config is in files and not in database ? oh .... i forgot, you think it is for security ...... no one can hack the db and has the data .......
      why did you not answer me as i asked you how the add a new cron task ? i cant add a cron over the acp .... all settings are in files ...... and not clear how to edit respective to add a new one.
      your script is a holy shit ...... that is what i mean ...... and i think everyone should be warned
    • Warn the all universe. No one can hack the database ? :D Are you drunk ? This scripts are know for its vulnabilities to SQL injection. Thats why all the configs are put in files. If you would know shit about some basic php, html you would easly add a save button in admin panel and everything would be fine. You are just a dumb, if you do now want the script do not use it . Use the shit that you already use. Add screens to your game so everybody can see your shit game.
      You said that my game is shit. Everyone can see here gametoor.com/ in what place there is calypsouniverse and in what palce there is your bulshit game 2 words or 2 shits or whatever it is called.

As much as i hate Jeremy he atleast know how to work and make a playable server, but yours is just crap.
    • @Darkside please please do it. I know everything about my script, i cant put it offline as fast as it is to press a click on a mouse. So everyone feel free to take from @Darkside
    • Thranduil wrote:

Warn the all universe. No one can hack the database ? :D Are you drunk ? This scripts are know for its vulnabilities to SQL injection. Thats why all the configs are put in files. If you would know shit about some basic php, html you would easly add a save button in admin panel and everything would be fine. You are just a dumb, if you do now want the script do not use it . Use the shit that you already use. Add screens to your game so everybody can see your shit game.
      You said that my game is shit. Everyone can see here gametoor.com/ in what place there is calypsouniverse and in what palce there is your bulshit game 2 words or 2 shits or whatever it is called.

As much as i hate Jeremy he atleast know how to work and make a playable server, but yours is just crap.
      just as you are reacting here, i think i am dealing with a little child that does not get what it wants

gametoor.com and other can be faked ...... or do you get money for that just gametoor.com mention?
      I can tell you that there will be much more new in the game
    • Thranduil wrote:

Warn the all universe. No one can hack the database ? :D Are you drunk ? This scripts are know for its vulnabilities to SQL injection. Thats why all the configs are put in files. If you would know shit about some basic php, html you would easly add a save button in admin panel and everything would be fine. You are just a dumb, if you do now want the script do not use it . Use the shit that you already use. Add screens to your game so everybody can see your shit game.

... hey guess who is first ? my buggy version =D =D

Thranduil wrote:

@Thisishowwedoit mr hacker ser google and annonymous who cheap hacked every shit servers paypal API tell us all about your jorney to prison. Sir fartsalot Jeremy your xterium crap version is worst of them all. You uploud bugged mods, versions and then cheap hack stupid users and then send them PM's addresing yourself as some annonymous hacker.
      It was quit normal, like any other journey, it was an experience to life once :) Anyway seems you are still on my old xterium version of 4 years ago, normal its buggy, since then it has already been rewritten for at least 4 times :=)

Also why would you hate me lol. There is no real reason...