[SELL] Full working 1.8 Bot System

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [SELL] Full working 1.8 Bot System

Hello, first of all i want to explain how those Bots are working.

You can create between 1 - 100 Bots (At 20 Bots with max. Planets you already have around 150-200 Planets which will be updated possibly).

Those Bots are working with cronjobs.

The Bot's can build, research, check if they are getting attacked, attack weaker planets (It's calculating the fleet and defense points on those planets to calculate a real chance), colonize until the max of Planets a player can has in the Universe, build fleet and defense and has a randomized cronjob caller which set's the next call between 1 Minute to 4 Hours. The Bots are also working with their resources to keep it as real as possible. Building and researches can only be built if the bot also unlocked those elements by the requirements.

The whole Bot System is working with probablities. So there isnt a 100% the Bot protect's themself or is flying attacks everytime the cronjob is called.

The Bots are working 100% automatically! Parts of the Bot can of course be changed OR new functions can be added (Please notice that im taking money for my work)

At real interest, please write me a message.
    • Hello, is 1-100 bots a limitation? Or something you had preset already?

[btw, for those who buy it, don't be alarmed when uni1_cronjob lock column isn't null, it's just the cron running, this isn't a 1sec proccess if you have many planets/players, but neither will bug and won't affect game performance]
    • Good! As long the sql server does not timeout, you can use many as you wish :)

Best luck with your product!