OUnivers - Games [SERVER OPEN]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1 question please !!!
      Danter14 i think my xterium version coder is user here
      Top coders work on free 2moons but ,in the same time work in separate project
      in 2 week or more making some 2moons modification but in this time making 10 times better design separate
      ''Latest commit4f9659a on Feb 18 HikeGame Corrected bug mineur''
      2moons design =minimal, old xterium version have good design
      2moons security =ok , old xterium security =bad
      2moons mods =minimal , old xterium mods= max
      IT is impossible to work together and release a good design game ???
      All user from here using xterium,ogame clone,xg etc version but not 2moons because this version not have design ís the same code ,ok have support
      Thanks

The post was edited 2 times, last by zombi87 ().

• zombi87 wrote:

Danter14 i think my xterium version coder is user here
      Hello, first of all if you talk about HikeGame as your coder ? it's me I'm HikeGame on github

zombi87 wrote:

Top coders work on free 2moons but ,in the same time work in separate project
      All community members on the forum work on their personal project just like me

zombi87 wrote:

2moons design =minimal, old xterium version have good design
      2moons security =ok , old xterium security =bad
      2moons mods =minimal , old xterium mods= max
      I'm doing a design that gathers for my game the classic xterium version is the new game version of xterium.ru without making the copy sting like any existing version

zombi87 wrote:

IT is impossible to work together and release a good design game ???
      do you want us to work together on the game I'm creating?

zombi87 wrote:

All user from here using xterium,ogame clone,xg etc version but not 2moons because this version not have design ís the same code ,ok have support
      Thanks
      The support on the xterium version exists more because the code is not used any more since a good moment
    • First of all, very good @Danter14.

Second of all, I pledge everyone to stop working on xterium... You'd better use xterium design with templates that may someone can share it on github. It's very simple, just remove the specific xterium content. It has many holes, can be easily taken down, and you do not have the "sourcecode" of it. Do not risk your humble game with something cheap. Or you either create you own design, your own mods, or you pay someone to do it. Its still better than risk you lose everything you have for no reason.
    • I am doing a design that does not look like the other xterium simply because there is 95% on the web.

I make my own code also for petre on that all works properly

• I''M not designer or coder!
      I can make some modification ,i can fix some little bugs ,i like to learn .
      For me one little bug half day to fix :( for you 10min :)
      This community need only one normal design
    • zombi87 wrote:

I''M not designer or coder!
      I can make some modification ,i can fix some little bugs ,i like to learn .
      For me one little bug half day to fix :( for you 10min :)
      This community need only one normal design
      The coding it's more simple than it seems. The design... you need inspiration
    • Here's how the game has arrived for the moment you will find that most of the important action have real time

recordit.co/xvBlTwK57t

Everything is of course still in development
    • XenQen wrote:

wtf isnt it just WoA of Xterium with some changes? I dont understand why u even mark a copyright at the menu if everything is stolen? 8|
      Not at all alone the design is present in part all the rest is my design
    • So and why you write in the copyright for all pictures and in generell the whole content? I mean the copyright is honestly 0% at your side. I see that you changed some stuff and its NOT looking bad but i dont understand why people used to present stolen work as "their own projects" ? As someone in 2moons would mind that it's not from you lol
    • Where did you see me saying design is mine? look at the old post before saying bullshit I stipulate well where it comes from the design

Many things are of me all the php, js, ajax are of me. Adaptation of the css to what I wanted to have.
    • lol you fucking retard, many things? probably 10% of that is really yours. And where i saw it? You fucking dickhead look at your fucking video where you wrote "COPYRIGHT OUNIVERSE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD. I do not say bullshit you dickhead

All the php and javascript is of you? Never seen such a dumb message in 2moons. Are you mentally disabled or dont you see that this is 2moons and your game has also the core of 2moons? 8| I would wonder if you also recoded the whole javascript which xterium or 2moons has.
    • Already I do not speak of the CMS kernels but all changes are additions perform I advise you to remain polite.

I use nothing of all Xterium I'm pretty stalled in development to do the code by myself.

In addition I already have 5 different design with my own design design.
    • I can remain polite when you do. Anyway i do not understand "all the php, js, ajax" those words as this mean that html + css is not from you, core is not from you, most of php, js, also ajax is not from you. Whats really from you is just the small design changes and you "recoded" the code from xterium for ajax requests probably. So honestly 10-20% is really your code. Anyway you write "ALL rights reserved by you" which is not true and its disrespecting even though.

To be honest this is not a problem of you but i saw it here - everyone is doing it because no one is respecting anyone in 2moons which is the reason this community is like it is now.
    • I do not see where I was not polite to you?
      For the code I speak well of all additions realize as said I use no xterium code.

You say the little change you do not know the work that there is behind.

Make a game of nothing of all I can do it all as the site or just the design is taken all the code is mine in MVC 0.

Why take a basic CMS all just to save time in designing this one.

On this forum, by critics when doing a post there is nothing at all.

You want to help others down to create things so had not you?
    • Here is the screen of my personal game many things change of the classic with functionalities which will be unique as for example the construction which has nothing more to do with 2moons because I completely recoded everything

the game is of course still in development because I have a lot of things to create on it.