Zyperax owner is trying to destroy other servers.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You just need a whitelist email or a blacklist email and rework register or playerutil, and you're done
    • corrado wrote:

its said when even game-owners spam other games the shut know how hard it is to get good player base in there games

the can better invest time i a good email list than bug other games.
      until you get mature game owners, this will never change
    • corrado wrote:

its said when even game-owners spam other games the shut know how hard it is to get good player base in there games

Oh my god Corradoo. I looove you, never though you will be here, its your game that made me start with 2moons, i played yours before =D years ago at the moment you had some bugs with duplicate fleets problems
      but anyway i do comfirm there are much better ways to attrack players then spamming small games xD
    • Thisishowwedoit wrote:

corrado wrote:

Oh my god Corradoo. I looove you, never though you will be here, its your game that made me start with 2moons, i played yours before =D years ago at the moment you had some bugs with duplicate fleets problemsbut anyway i do comfirm there are much better ways to attrack players then spamming small games xD
      Corrado is main reference of 2Moons servers :D
    • Thanks guy's - i always read here and even in the old forum but dont reply that often :D

where almost 10 years online next march so we have seen loads of people over the years - Noobsonline (retired) also started to play whit us before the started there own game.