Are you tired of shitty and buggy servers? No worries, Ozerium is open!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are you tired of shitty and buggy servers? No worries, Ozerium is open!

A new Era arises. Ozerium is starting!

Are you tired of shitty and buggy 2moons servers? No worries, Ozerium is the best and the only bugless server you will ever see, with ozerium you will delete all other shit servers from bookmarks. The one and only real ogame clone.

Build up your Empire and form Alliances to conquere the Universe of Ozerium. Find Arsenal Items or farm other Players - research your new Explorations and protect your Empire - develop your Mines and defend your yields - sell Items at the Market or just bid at the Auctioneer for advtanges. The world of Ozerium has many aspects and were developed for a long competition with great Features like the Arsenal, Alliances, Alliance Fractions and Developments, the Academy and the Market as also combat Levels and achievements.

We are trying to offer you a long lasting Universe with plenty of helpful Features, a great Design and a bugfree Gameplay. The Game is available in english, italian, russian, spanish and german.

Join the wonderful World of Ozerium today at 18:00

ozerium.com

H T T P S : / / O Z E R I U M . C O M
    • lol.. everyone knows that you're not able to stop bragging about your shitty design. Better fix bugs players like simple design that they understand and not something different no wonders there are no players at your server.
    • Yup there are not players you're right...
      Neither my game is bugless you're right...
      Neither i do a good revenue per month...
      And I reset my uni every 2 weeks...

You are strongly right. No clue why you got offended too quickly. I did my opinion, you did yours and we live doing our stuff. Ones better than others

Ps. I know @Android did a simlar design too but worked for it and did on its own. Was a pleasure to see her/his development. That's what i want to mean. Like 2moons was once.
    • I agree on one thing with @DReinert that @Qwq thinks his game is so special and comment everyone's posts about other games and braging about designs and shit, but i like that his game is 90% with stolen designs and tons of bugs. He talks like he owns some gods script but he has just different design xterium with bugs and server with no players in it. Someone donates 20 eur in he thinks he is rich like a queen of england, because in his poor country 20 euro is almost minimal wage.
    • Always the same guys that get mad too quickly :D I just made a simple opinion, because xterium hasn't changed in last 3 years, just @Thisishowwedoit innovated it. Just because I stole your money and design 3 years ago, you still all live with repercussions.

And yes, I use stolen images, like everyone uses. Images from OGame, from Stellaris, from Endless Space, from Civilization, and many other games. Even I use the menu background of Xterium on my box backgrounds.

At least I admit what I did, while you can't.

Proof me you can do the mods my game has and I give you 500-1000 € for each :)
      Stolen or not, it's bugless and better than yours.

The post was edited 7 times, last by Qwa: i am bad english writer ().

• well i first checked it before you posted this i was unable to register
      and now it seems down ?
    • for my part your messages make me laugh because the account that you made just for promo still for xterium the only two currently are the .ru and Jeremy that I respect for their work. the others are just bug versions. I am also doing a xterium remix at the design level with their 2 version .ru even the site I all coded 0 without 2moons. for the game part be I make it 0 with 2moons is of course without bug with more operations.

it's easy to start over again. Qwa, Jeremy and I all do 0 for additions so we respect each other.
    • Danter14 wrote:

for my part your messages make me laugh because the account that you made just for promo still for xterium the only two currently are the .ru and Jeremy that I respect for their work. the others are just bug versions. I am also doing a xterium remix at the design level with their 2 version .ru even the site I all coded 0 without 2moons. for the game part be I make it 0 with 2moons is of course without bug with more operations.

it's easy to start over again. Qwa, Jeremy and I all do 0 for additions so we respect each other.
      Why are you so sure that all other game owners use Jeremy script? I indeed know few other games you haven't called that doesn't have jeremy version.
    • Meladze wrote:

Danter14 wrote:

for my part your messages make me laugh because the account that you made just for promo still for xterium the only two currently are the .ru and Jeremy that I respect for their work. the others are just bug versions. I am also doing a xterium remix at the design level with their 2 version .ru even the site I all coded 0 without 2moons. for the game part be I make it 0 with 2moons is of course without bug with more operations.

Why are you so sure that all other game owners use Jeremy script? I indeed know few other games you haven't called that doesn't have jeremy version.
      Probably is the only one around there that have xterium css, templates and the mods that every game running xterium design has, despite being outdated [people still use 1.7.3 then wonder why they get "hacked"]