FREE COMING SOON - xterium.space - warofgalaxyz.com - antaris-legacy.com - ogame.org (unfinised)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FREE COMING SOON - xterium.space - warofgalaxyz.com - antaris-legacy.com - ogame.org (unfinised)

Dear owners,

Due to personal circumstance and the fact i have no time to handle the games anymore, i am selling my latest xterium script.
      You can have a preview of it on warofgalaxyz.com
      the game comes with 7 languages

PM me with your offer and i will think about it.
      PS: no need to come with stupid offers, with a good admin management the game can bring up to 50.000€ yearly (can show proofs)
      The script come as "it is".

Sincerely,

The post was edited 1 time, last by Thisishowwedoit ().

• 90 players on uni 1 more than 0 points and 60 players on uni 2 = profit 50.000$ 8| :D :D :D
      Do not be ridiculous
      You selling this script becouse you don't make money on this game.
    • до 50,000 € в год - ну ты и загнул, но к этому загибу есть выражение (специально для тебя подобрал):

"Ни в сказке сказать, ни пером описать"
    • m4ti wrote:

90 players on uni 1 more than 0 points and 60 players on uni 2 = profit 50.000$ 8| :D :D :D
      Do not be ridiculous
      You selling this script becouse you don't make money on this game.

If you don't know how to earn money with 2moons, i will be glad to post my paypal graphics and propose you a "How to earn online for dummies" guide if needed to make you more confident about the power of 2moons

@Bob - since i do not care about 2moons anymore as i stepped over to android applications, i will check my files if it doesnt contain password and will post them here

sincerely,

• Your welcome,

The files have been passed over in the hands of who will become soon god :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: .... all being patient now :saint: :saint:

• Exept for antaris, you should be able to use it on 7.2, anyway best thing is to test the php versions out; but as long as i remember, i was running always on the latest stable and recommended version of php

Sincerely