Selling 2Moons - warofalliance.eu

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Selling 2Moons - warofalliance.eu

Dear owners,

Due to personal circumstance and the fact i have no time to handle the games anymore, i am selling my latest war of alliance script from xterium.ru
      The game comes in 10 language with a forum including the basic steps/tutorial/guides of the game
      You can pm me for a live preview

PM me with your offer and i will think about it.
      The script come as "it is".

Sincerely,

The post was edited 1 time, last by Thisishowwedoit ().

• registration is closed as the game has never been opened i will send you test login via private mesage in 30min
    • Unforthanly, the game is finished at 100% now :) some people can code and can advance on it. it can be tested even by shateav, he will be surprised how similar it is :)

Also design of login is not yours, you only changed the colors from brown to blue :) be somehow serious Odiabile, everyone now you dont have developing skills
    • The game work fines and i will be back in a year dont worry for this, i have my own reasons to be forced to stop right now that i dont think i have to share with all on the forum (but as you know my past (Odiabile), you should probably now what is going on)

Until then they will pop out here and there.