Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Coswars so like that you just want to get my code for the used on your own sahant game that this version is not going to be shared...

Luckily I had not yet add php content, ajax and js of the game my you are well fired from my project and I do not take anybody is better served than by even with the mentality of this community bye
      2moons 2.0 OPEN Demo
      Thank you to send by ticket or message or via the forum in the part made for this purpose for all problems.

Download version 2.0 here
      Shop Mods and Games HERE

-------------------------------------------------------
      My personal game
      OUnivers - Open
      Xterium - Comming Soon - No code is taken from available versions
    • I did not try to use your code for my games. I wanted to do something new, I wanted to do something new, now I end up completely deleting everything I've collected in two years, and this bunch of different ideas and designs :sleeping:
      coswars
      Coswars will be rewritten
    • New

frankly I do not work on it any more I change the game register to make a totally personalize of 0
      2moons 2.0 OPEN Demo
      Thank you to send by ticket or message or via the forum in the part made for this purpose for all problems.

Download version 2.0 here
      Shop Mods and Games HERE

-------------------------------------------------------
      My personal game
      OUnivers - Open
      Xterium - Comming Soon - No code is taken from available versions