[Selling] Automatical Paypal Payment System 2moons 1.8

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Selling] Automatical Paypal Payment System 2moons 1.8

Selling a 100% safe Paypal System for 2moons. It's interacting with the paypal api which makes it 100% prove! As also it is fully automatical.

It's available in 2 different options (custom values of Darkmatter/Antimatter or fixed values)

Price: 50 Euro.

A Sandbox Test can be performed on contact for prove and test proposals!
      Of course a README about the installation is included and explained in detail, anyway if you need help it will cost you 60 euro in total to set it up together.

The post was edited 1 time, last by XenQen ().

• No point to buy this because it will not work on PHP 7, it probably Jeremys old PAyment System and it use old DB connect system and its also bugged!
    • Hello unexperienced programmer.

Of course it is working with PHP 7 as i am currently using it. Also i said an sandbox test can be performed before buying it. If it should not be available in anyway - i am going to make it available or the user is getting his money back.

Also if you would have any glue, you would know that jeremies crappy version does not interact with the paypal api, so please inform yourself before posting shit :)
    • Again scam from this user, just like your post that you have 500 online players , but you have only 30 registered and 0 online :D
    • Hello, just to discredit you, zyperax.space is my Game and it got 491 users registered, so i do not understand what the Problem is?

Anyway i am offering a Sandbox Test + Paypal Payment with Buyer and Seller Protection. So please explain everyone why i should scam anyone? I mean you can test it before buying it and you got paypal´s protection service, so how should it be possible to scam?

Anyway i would love to see my post where i have posted that i got 500 online players, otherwise all other users here in 2moons will now know that you are just a liar and nothing more. Please post the Link and not an changed picture.
    • That wasnt your post about 500+ online ? :D Okay i want to test your PayPal Api. + I want to check what PHP version you run on your game.
    • Currently i am running my Game on PHP > 7. Anyway i am not interested in selling it to you until you send the prove that i posted that i got 500+ Players online or you apologize for it as it's not looking good if i want to sell something and some random guy is accusing me of scamming and stuff. After you proved or apologized you can of course contact me for further progress and testing it.
    • Hello

Simply create a form with an input field named "ik_payment_amount" and send this form to "?page=paypal"

Will work with all versions of php and interact with paypal, if paypal doesnt reconigze the payment it will never be processed.

No problems with those 2 files.

Over and out
      Files
    • Seen the post about xsolla, but since the party is here... very basic xsolla webhook with and without sandbox. up to you to customize for your needs.

You will need to install xsolla dependencies, composer is the easiest way:
      single composer setup
      php composer.phar require xsolla/xsolla-sdk-php

global composer setup
      composer require xsolla/xsolla-sdk-php

or go here to find multiple ways: github.com/xsolla/xsolla-sdk-php
      Files
      • xsolla.zip

(3.04 kB, downloaded 505 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by Qwa ().

• Thisishowwedoit wrote:

Hello

Simply create a form with an input field named "ik_payment_amount" and send this form to "?page=paypal"

Will work with all versions of php and interact with paypal, if paypal doesnt reconigze the payment it will never be processed.

No problems with those 2 files.

Over and out
      In which folder do I have to load the two files on the server? How do I integrate the payment into the game?