Giveawey Xterium best script vol. 3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thranduil wrote:

@RaTalor You always come to my posts to talk shit about how poor I am and how bad programmer I am but never show anything of your work. Its because you manage to get only the free shit scripts what is posted in this forum and cant event make your own mods ? Or you are one of the guys who begged for my game in gmail and when I didnt give it for free then start to be angry? In anyway its pathetic what you are doing, go make your own game mister richy, go buy the best hosting in the world but do not waste your time with your pathetic insults, just because you dont have a proper game and nobody gives you anythings for free.
      The best answer is silence @Thranduil . You're wasting time with someone that creates multiple accounts to get some attention just to pretend is single user ;)

Maybe it's diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder, according to DSM-V

The post was edited 1 time, last by Qwa ().

• Thranduil я покупал раз твою сборку ради интереса, У тебя так же все уже наработанное и кто это делал... я знаю даже чьи решения в твоей сборке .. нового в твоих сборках нет не чего .. даже Аурона решения с его пометками в твоих сборках :) я то знаю.. я купил старую у тебя ради проверки ... не жалко 120 евро отдать что бы убедится что твоя сборка предыдущая это солянка всего без оптимизации , я к примеру да пользуюсь готовыми решениями но с исправленными багами уже .. честно запарил барыжить.. ты сделай с нуля свою игру переделай код потом продавай .. а так как я у тебя ее купил .. имею полное право ей распоряжаться всем желающим кому надо пишите отдам.. сами поймете не чего нет нового