Welcome back

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi.
      So "I do only fix 2moons default errors with the help of this forum. Dedicated support can be asked via email to support[@]2moons.net." you wont fix or release updates just will offer support via email for money and this default version will be not improoved at all because i can see you already have your own code and project online and i think you will have no interres in fixing bugs and releases. im right?!
    • Hello if you have an official error that is taken from the pack latest version, (This mean no custom code made from your self) then i can help for free

If you need help for custom code; then you need to send an email or contact me here or ask some one else indeed

Alindom wrote:

default version will be not improoved
      indeed i am not here to improve the actual code from jan
      And yes i use my own codes for my games.

Regards
    • Thisishowwedoit wrote:

Hello if you have an official error that is taken from the pack latest version, (This mean no custom code made from your self) then i can help for free

If you need help for custom code; then you need to send an email or contact me here or ask some one else indeed

Alindom wrote:

default version will be not improoved
      indeed i am not here to improve the actual code from janAnd yes i use my own codes for my games.

Regards
      ok sounds legit but before i ask for help i will try to share something for this community hope more will come back :)