How much would cost the following?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much would cost the following?

Hello everyone,
      So first, i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but in the market forum there is only the selling mods thing, and no order mods thing.
      I have a question: is it possible to write a mod for 2moons 1.8git from github.com/jkroepke/2Moons?
      I'm looking for the following mods: a bot mod, a sound when a fleet with the attack mission is sent on one of your planets. Bots should be fairly advanced, researching techs, buildings buildings, fleets and defenses, and maybe colonising and developing new planets. Sure they must attack players and each other. I don't have much money, euro 30 40 is my limit.
      So people who are willing to write this mod, can you tell me, would be 30/40 euros enough for those two mods? and if it's enough, would you write them for 2moons 1.8git?
      How much time you need to write them, and what is your price?
      What do you need to know more before you take this job? contact me in private or write in this topic.
    • только продажа - люди тратят время на это и просто так не будут отдавать - учитесь сами, или платите за обучение
      Вы привыкли что вам все на блюдечке - надо и свои мозги включать - хотите быстро платите , или учитесь
      Делаю качественно в сроки! на любой версии moons, встрою, или напишу любой мод , но дорого! afire-space.com
    • этот мод есть - но он стоит чуть дороже .. напишите мне в личку
      Делаю качественно в сроки! на любой версии moons, встрою, или напишу любой мод , но дорого! afire-space.com
    • 30-40 Euro for a working non-idiotic Bot? No way that someone will offer you this. A sound which should ring or something in case a player is getting attacked is of course possible for 10 euro.
    • bots in php with cron very bad decision, the first way to start writing good bot that's is build game api, then write bot in nodejs, python etc, ofc cost of thats work ll be more than 500 euro or hight

for 30 euros you will be sold a primitive and non stable bot written by Jan in 2012

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kaizoku ().