Number of DM Missions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Number of DM Missions

Hi there.

I want to increase the chance to find dark matter in the universe. In the admin-panel i see a input-field "Number of DM-Missions" set to 1. What does that number exactly mean and can I increase DM-chance with it?

cheers
    • It means what it already says. Number of DM-missions, thats number of how much Dark Matter missions in same time you can do.
    • right, but is this per uni, per player or per active missions? The number of expeditions is set by astrophysics so I still do not understand the number of parallel DM-missions

edit: i just realized there are Dark-Matter-Collector in some versions to collect dark matter from moons. So i guess this is it, thats a DM-Mission then?
      If so, is there another way of increasing the chance to find DM on regular expeditions?

cheers

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meatroach ().

• Meatroach wrote:

right, but is this per uni, per player or per active missions? The number of expeditions is set by astrophysics so I still do not understand the number of parallel DM-missions

edit: i just realized there are Dark-Matter-Collector in some versions to collect dark matter from moons. So i guess this is it, thats a DM-Mission then?
      If so, is there another way of increasing the chance to find DM on regular expeditions?

cheers
      Yes that's it.
      And of course there is way to increase chance of finding the DM. You need to edit files for that.