Tings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How come that if you uppgrade a C mine you get less income of M ?

And the anticipated income of a Uppgrade is not correct

Metal Mine (Level 7) 407 0 0 -136
      Crystal Mine (Level 7) 0 271 0 -136

Metal Mine (Level 7) 369 0 0 -136
      Crystal Mine (Level 8) 0 310 0 -171
      Deuterium Refinery (Level 2) 0 0 26

6 213 -130 -106 65
      7 273 -70 -136 35
      8 343 0 -171 0
      9 424 81

Having income of 407 M and drops to 369 a "tick"
      estimated income of a new C mine would been 343, but im geting 310

How come ?

can you stil build LightCargo from Merchant of fleets and launch em ? with out having the requierd buildings for this ?
      same for Misslie launches

Energy - is it a must to have possitive income?
      and what happends if you go negative

Can it be a new "link" in overview for the cost of resurches/buildings you stil dont have axsess to
      would be nice to actually plan ahead some :)

tnx
    • Hello @Space Pirate

There is no active development of the default 2moons scripts anymore. It has been archived by Jan and put in read only mode. My guess is that @mimikri maintain the forum but doesnt make an active development of the script either.
      You should have to make addition change on it yourself, or waiting that someone take back over the development of it.

But here are already some of your questions answered

1. How come that if you uppgrade a C mine you get less income of M ?
        1. Crystal resource is more rare then metal (usually 2/1 or 1.5/1) which make it usually produce less at the same level
      2. Energy - is it a must to have possitive income? and what happends if you go negative
        1. Having positie energy will result in a 100% resource profuction. If your energy is negative, you wont produce anymore at 100% but lower Maybe 80% 87%, 30% depending on the amount of energy you have available and in the amount of energy al your mines need to produce at 100%
      3. can you stil build LightCargo from Merchant of fleets and launch em ? with out having the requierd buildings for this ?
        • Fleet merchand is used to sell ships and not to purchase fleets. You have to use the shiyard for this...

Try the new Deployment module: More info
      V1.1.9 has been rolled out <3
    • Hello @Daffson

Well, You have Steemnova but last modification happened 2 years ago. I am aswell planning to release a new version by the end of march if all is going smoothly which use Jan default version
      Try the new Deployment module: More info
      V1.1.9 has been rolled out <3