boutique matière noire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There are plenty of free available shop scripts here, paypal or xsolla atleast.

I am not 100% sure if they are compatible with 1.9 but you probably only have to change the queries.
    • Don't listen to XenQen he will just waste your time he just after easy money 4 hours to set up a server and want's 15 euros a hour for what.
    • Hello McRelic,

we said 50 Euro for setting up all necessary components like nginx, php, phpmyadmin, cloudflare, ssl, domain names and all.

Anyway you are unforunately a broke guy who is looking for someone to scam because you told me "unserious" because i do not work for free and you would "send" me the money after i set up everything. :thumbsup:

I offered you to use the Paypal Buyer Protection and we do 50% before and 50% after its done, unfortunately this guy is looking for someone who does this for free and afterwards he will delete you.

Looking for a long-term partnership if he do not even have 25 Euro :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
      Thats exactly my humour.

The post was edited 1 time, last by XenQen ().

• XenQen wrote:

Hello McRelic,

we said 50 Euro for setting up all necessary components like nginx, php, phpmyadmin, cloudflare, ssl, domain names and all.

Anyway you are unforunately a broke guy who is looking for someone to scam because you told me "unserious" because i do not work for free and you would "send" me the money after i set up everything. :thumbsup:

I offered you to use the Paypal Buyer Protection and we do 50% before and 50% after its done, unfortunately this guy is looking for someone who does this for free and afterwards he will delete you.

Looking for a long-term partnership if he do not even have 25 Euro :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
      Thats exactly my humour.
      wow. You know and I know I didn't say that we said 50 Euro for setting up all necessary components like nginx, php, phpmyadmin, cloudflare, ssl, domain names and all. I said I can pay you 4 hours of work for 50 euros instead of 60. You know and I know that doesn't take 4 hours to set up. I no longer want to work with you good day. If anyone else is open for a long term partnership add me on discord Lance#8294 serious developers only no one taking the FUCKING PISS.

do you even care of the situation and it's mid month.
    • Please see here for more Information in case you will read this in a few weeks/months (atleast a bit funny :D in such times):

https://2moons.de/index.php?thread/1052-looking-for-english-speaking-developer-designer-that-knows-2moons/

ALSO I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT WORKING WITH OR FOR THIS GUY!