Fighters of Galaxy Ankündigung

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fighters of Galaxy Ankündigung

Hallo Community,

ich möchte hier mein Browsergame > Fighters-of-Galaxy < bewerben!
      Noch ist es in Arbeit aber bald spielbereit!
      Ich möchte aber vorab schonmal
      Webung machen! Ich hoffe, ich bin hier richtig. Wenn nicht.... bitte steinigt
      mich nicht :) , ich werde den Post dann gerne verschieben :thumbsup: . Ich habe einen Countdown
      auf der Seite, wo du sehen kannst, wann es dann los geht und du dich registrieren kannst und somit gleich loslegen :!:
      Um die "Chancengleichheit" so gut wie möglich zu gewährleisten, habe ich mich für diese "Methode" mit dem Timer (Idee) entschieden.
      Man man man hab ich jetzt viel geschrieben. Aber jetzt reichts auch :D

Vielen Dank für eure Aufmerksamkeit!
      Bis bald!
      Gruß, Flecki

PS: Zu den Uni- einstellungen..... Es ist auf jeden Fall recht schnell ;) Genaueres erfahrt ihr im Forum von Fighters of Galaxy

In English (God my damn English):

I would like to advertise my Browsergame > Fighters-of-Galaxy < here!
      It is still in work but will be ready to Play soon!
      But I would like in advance
      Do the advertising! I hope I'm right here. If not ... please stone
      not me :D (god what an damn English :P ) , I will gladly postpone the post :thumbup: . I have a countdown
      on the Page where you can see when it starts and
      if the registration is open and you can start right away :!:
      In order to guarantee "equal opportunities" as much as possible, I decided on this "Method" (idea).
      Man man man I've written a lot now. But now is enough :)
      Thank you very much for your attention!
      Greetings Flecki

PS: To the university settings ..... It is definitely quite fast;) You can find out more in the Forum of Fighters of Galaxy

PS: To the university settings ..... It is definitely quite fast;) You can find out more in the forum of Fighters of Galaxy

The post was edited 1 time, last by Flecki ().

• Hallo Community,

das Game Fighters-of-Galaxy
      wird am 09.05.20 um 21 Uhr deutscher Zeit seine Galaxien öffnen!

Viele Grüße,

Flecki

Hi Community,the Game Fighters-of-Galaxywill open its galaxies on 09.05.20 at 9 p.m. German time!Greetings,Flecki