Pinned [V1.X.X] New Star Сlassic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Atroposchaos wrote:

Hi

I also have a Building bug:

how to reproduce it, seems like when making Any building or research it takes the wrong build time and costs if it is not first in the build Queue only happens when something else it built before it.

e.g. if your building robot factory level 9 to 10 it should take say 44 minutes but instead it is taking the level 10 to 11 time of 1hour 30.

Seems to happen if the building or research is not first in the queue, when it starts building it appears to take what is sees as the build time but it is getting the Next level above from what your actualy building along with the wrong time and costs.

It is happening with all building and research that is not first in its build queue when you press build/upgrade

note: this is also affects the materials. in the same way haveing things in a queue is a big cost at higher levels as your actually paying for the level above what your currently getting, also effects research in the same way

Hope this makes sense Screen shots below:

Before build: Pic 1 attached

During Build: Pic 2 attached

What i think it is using instead of the before build like it should be: Pic 3 attached
      This bug isnt corrected yet in 1.0.5, and is a huge bug. There is a way to fix it?? Thanks in advance.
    • Сначала я не понял о каком баге речь, но информация eduardo_forte9005 помогла мне разобраться, вот решение проблемы:
      Заменить это:

PHP Source Code: class.PlanetRessUpdate.php

1. $costResources = BuildFunctions::getElementPrice($this->USER, $this->PLANET, $Element, $ForDestroy, $Level);
      На это:

1. $costResources = BuildFunctions::getElementPrice($this->USER, $this->PLANET, $Element, $ForDestroy);
      Заменить это:

1. $costResources = BuildFunctions::getElementPrice($this->USER, $PLANET, $Element, false, $Level);
      На это:

1. $costResources = BuildFunctions::getElementPrice($this->USER, $PLANET, $Element);
      Огромное спасибо тем, кто используют мой движок и за доверие ^^
    • ein87 wrote:

Thank you ofr make this incredible motor. Another question, this bug happens in the research lab too; the solution you gave works too for the researchs???
      Да)
    • Hello, I find others bugs:
      1- In the alliance when you want to give a member rights doesnt save correctly. When you click save, it shows that the page dont exist.
      2- The alliance events does not shows correctly the types of events. The same happens in the fleet overview. Doesnt shows correctly the fleet overview and the type of planet.
      3- The shield dome let you build more than one, and consumes resources when you tray to build more than one.

I attached pics.

If you could give me a solution to these bugs I would appreciate it

Thanks in advance.

• Atleast Yaro is supporting his FREE version instead of you YOU LITTLE BITCH. It’s public also, you probably ignore the request of your customers - atleast this is what I heard that you become unreachable after they bought your shit you bitch.

Or please explain us why you open a new universe every 1-2 month ? I can tell you: because your version is crap.
    • XenQen wrote:

Atleast Yaro is supporting his FREE version instead of you YOU LITTLE BITCH. It’s public also, you probably ignore the request of your customers - atleast this is what I heard that you become unreachable after they bought your shit you bitch.

Or please explain us why you open a new universe every 1-2 month ? I can tell you: because your version is crap.
      But why if my game is such a crap it rank higher in all top sites than your peace of shit ? It's funny even my dead universes is higher in ranking that this small dick guys game what is a total copy of xterium.
      I never could of imagine that guy with a small dick compensate his problem in a gaming forum arguing with everyone and calling most of the users shitheads... As psychoterapist say mostly people who try to bully others have been bullied themeselfs so it seems that your father punched you as a bag of disgusting potatoes and from all the text you sent to me I can see that you have problems with sexuality what means you probably have been sexually humiliated or sexually abused by your father.

Good day mr. Small dick!
    • Man as you told us last time that all those “700” lol euros are your total income. Even with my “dead” game I’m doing that amount easily every month. And you know why? Because players love my support and consistency and most of my players are there for years and they also pay partly every week or at least once per month. I do not think you can tell such a thing about your crap universe and I do not think you got such a great Community which supports you and your behavior. They just join you because you start over and over again and every universe is competitive at the first 2-3 weeks lol.

By the way - you did not respond to my request if your mother wants to meet me, I could dick down that whore and she could tell you if my dick is small or not, unfortunately you did not respond yet :(

The post was edited 2 times, last by XenQen ().

• Thranduil wrote:

@Yaro2709 Bug after bug in your 2020 year's game.....
      1. Первая версия сделана за 2 недели. Сможешь сделать за две недели копию и переписать 30% игры, то тогда флаг тебе в руки.
      2. Твоя версия содержит код, который даже ни где не используется. Он просто есть игре.
      3. Вы используете огейм баланс, я же пытаюсь сделать новый.
    • Yaro2709 wrote:

Thranduil wrote:

@Yaro2709 Bug after bug in your 2020 year's game.....
      1. Первая версия сделана за 2 недели. Сможешь сделать за две недели копию и переписать 30% игры, то тогда флаг тебе в руки. 2. Твоя версия содержит код, который даже ни где не используется. Он просто есть игре.
      3. Вы используете огейм баланс, я же пытаюсь сделать новый.
      @Yaro2709 I am right now not trying to insult you because it's not my intentions, at least you answer as a grown up not like @XenQen who is psychopathic kid with sexual problems and bullying problems and small dick.
      What I am saying is that no game is without bugs, it can seems for a start that game is with no bugs but there always are something hidding in it.
      Also in my game I use steemnova and 2moon master as a core so why you telling me that no one is using it anymore ? :D
      And if you would make something new you would do as @Qwata do. As he is probably only one with orginal game. In your script there is xterium design and I use Ogame orginal design, so we cant tell that we are making something new.

But you do a good thing giving others game script and helping to solve bugs.

Good day!
    • First he’s hating and now he’s sucking dick. What a nice guy this Thranduil is.

Also I got no bullying problem but I want to dick down your mother, that’s it :love:

Also you can do something new even with the 2Moons core lmfao, the problem is you are too dumb to code your own features. Luckily I can tell myself a creator as I created plenty of NEW features from scratch instead of fixing bullshit or wasting my time stealing designs.
    • Мне нравится дизайн Xterium. Я его отлично знаю. Поэтому мне не придется тратить силы на создание велосипеда.

Да пока, мы правда ещё не очень отличаемся от оригинального Xterium. Но я прикладываю все силы, чтобы это осуществить быстрее.

Я бы вам мог показать свою версию на 1.7.3, которая должна получиться хотя бы к концу августа нa New Star. Я думаю, после этого вы бы не назвали это "копией".

И добрый день.
    • ein87 wrote:

Hello, I find others bugs:
      1- In the alliance when you want to give a member rights doesnt save correctly. When you click save, it shows that the page dont exist.
      2- The alliance events does not shows correctly the types of events. The same happens in the fleet overview. Doesnt shows correctly the fleet overview and the type of planet.
      3- The shield dome let you build more than one, and consumes resources when you tray to build more than one.

I attached pics.

Thanks in advance.

Как только так сразу... пока занят.
    • Yaro2709 wrote:

ein87 wrote:

Hello, I find others bugs:

I attached pics.

Thanks in advance.

Как только так сразу... пока занят.
      Dont worry, when you can help me its fine. Thanks in advance.
    • Hello, I find others bugs:

Yaro2709 wrote:

ein87 wrote:

I attached pics.

Thanks in advance.

As soon as possible ... while busy.
      i checked the fleet.php - code is their, same with the php and the tpl - its just not displaying, sorry
      Files
      • alliance.txt

(13.35 kB, downloaded 234 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by Russoll ().

• Russoll wrote:

ill look but im sure from 1.7.3 to present the missile attacks are in the attack system, and depending on the research and build weapons it will attack accordingly , ill look
      It is there but it dosnt work the missiles attacks, I dont know the reason. If somebody could help with this problem, pleasee??