Pinned [V1.X.X] New Star Сlassic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ***New-Star V1.1.5***
      Дизайн:
      ✔ Значительно изменен игровой интерфейс (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Изменен дизайн поиска альянса, бан-листа, бонуса, друзей, информация о бонусах, блокнота, фаланги, карточки игрока (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Другие маленькие изменения (Yaro2709);
      Движок:
      ✔ Игрок может выбирать фон и аватарку (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Был добавлен манифест, теперь есть возможность сделать мобильное приложение через магазин Chrome (Yaro2709);
      Улучшения:
      ✔ Время следующего бонусы теперь показывается (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Была исправлен проблема с выбором флота на орбите (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Исправлены проблемы с выбором миссии (Yaro2709);
      ✔ В галактике показываются возможные характеристики планеты (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Добавлен коэффициент урона (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Статистика показывает статусы игрока, расу, форму правления и этику (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Исправлены проблемы со скоростью (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Исправлены проблемы с формулой экспедиции (Yaro2709);
      Моды:
      ✔ Награда бонуса изменена (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Упразднены/удалены моды: черный маркет, маркет пиратов, сенат, дилеры (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Переименованы моды: империя в управление, губернаторы в чертежи (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Добавлен мод магазин (Yaro2709);
      ✔ Другие маленькие изменения (Yaro2709).
      Images
      • VERSION.jpg

42.56 kB, 900×480, viewed 253 times
    • kanka ben bitirdim temayı yaro ya gönderdim newstar tema yapımcısına html bağlı olan php kodlar var onları kendisi yapacak demo adresten bakabılırsın bitmiş haline ama html php taglarına baglanmadıgından hata verebılır
    • anti-matter - dark matter - stardust - container receiving areas in the new theme

Everything is okay, it will be sufficient to just use the purchasing codes or APIs of your country.
      Images
      • Screenshot_1.png

1.43 MB, 1,919×967, viewed 282 times
      • Screenshot_2.png

1.34 MB, 1,919×961, viewed 293 times
      • Screenshot_3.png

1.35 MB, 1,919×963, viewed 274 times
      • Screenshot_4.png

1.34 MB, 1,919×959, viewed 255 times
      • Screenshot_5.png

1.59 MB, 1,918×959, viewed 261 times
      • Screenshot_6.png

1.24 MB, 1,919×965, viewed 264 times
    • La nueva actualizacion 1.1.5 da error cuando escoges la raza, forma de gobierno, o los ethics. adjunto imagen del error de las razas.
      Images
      • error al escoger la raza.png

38 kB, 1,567×170, viewed 264 times
    • friends, there is a small problem with my computer. I bought an SSD hard drive. I will come back later, but I will make an announcement first.
      I made improvements in most areas in the game, I integrated the new 1.1.5 version

I've edited the fields I have marked and now it works fine

I edited the user profile area, it works fine and it also shows the flag of the country where it is located.

I rearranged the mod fields and edited the price list to be purchased, and there was a regular money gain and a price that players could buy.

I fixed the design of the alliance area and it works fine
    • I edited the ranking list and made a design arrangement for the user profile view and also the alliance info view.

redesigned the support section made it a nice stylish image and clearer

I have arranged the moon base and it works stably

I took the daily bonus design to the top corner, if you get a bonus, there is a bonus, if you received the bonus, the bonus disappears from there.
    • And finally, I will show you an example design, I want to show you the design that I will make on new star login page

friends, this is the last home page design example I will show. I'll use a parallax design like this.