Looking for English speaking developer/designer that knows 2moons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for English speaking developer/designer that knows 2moons

Hello to all you who's reading this! Hope your good!

I'm looking for a developer that knows everything around 2moons engine and can change and implement new things from the designer design, also to fix any bugs that they know of.

This is a paid position for the designer and developer.

Get in contact on discord Lance#8294
    • I offered him to use the Paypal Buyer Protection and we do 50% before and 50% after its done, unfortunately this guy is looking for someone who does this for free and afterwards he will delete you.

Looking for a long-term partnership if he do not even have 25 Euro
      Thats exactly my humour.
    • I'm not paying 50 euros for someone to just setup a server (when you stated 15 euros a hour) i was looking for a developer not a leach who takes advantage of people who don't really know what they are doing.

And who deleted who? You deleted me.
    • Man everybody here knows me. I am a serious Coder for 2Moons and the real ones here know this like ThisisHoweWedoIt, Mimikri (Owner of 2Moons Forum"), Roberto and much more lol.

Even if i call you a little ugly motherfucker in this Forum i am not going to get banned, you little bitch.

So you guys may better not contact this unserious guy!
    • XenQen wrote:

Man everybody here knows me. I am a serious Coder for 2Moons and the real ones here know this like ThisisHoweWedoIt, Mimikri (Owner of 2Moons Forum"), Roberto and much more lol.

So you guys may better not contact this unserious guy!
      Then work for me trust me it's only one more day. And do you really work the whole hour for 15 euros if so the work can go on for longer period of time.

Think of it this way some people have to work before they get any money and what's waiting another day instead of ruining a long term patnership.
    • Man you are just a little Bitch here?

I am not going to work for some guy who writes down i am unserious because i know what i am doing and because i do not want to be scammed.

And why do you not quote "Even if i call you a little ugly motherfucker in this Forum i am not going to get banned, you little bitch." from my last answer, because you are a little Bitch for calling me unserious!
    • Your not a scammer, i'm not a scammer, I didn't mean to piss you off that wasn't my attention I was just looking to start something from nothing sorry to have wasted your time.
    • Do you really try to not let it escalate :D

You little bitch should may think before writing lies in a public forum. I was just kind and contacted you, told you my prices and what I can do for you and you behave like a little son of a bitch.
    • XenQen wrote:

Do you really try to not let it escalate :D

You little bitch should may think before writing lies in a public forum. I was just kind and contacted you, told you my prices and what I can do for you and you behave like a little son of a bitch.
      Wait what did i lie about? add me on discord i will get proof then of all the conversation. Show me where did i lie please correct me if i wrong I just wanted to make something from nothing for god sake.
    • You said I am unserious because I charge 50 euro for 4 hours of work or setting up your game on a vps with everything it takes to make it working, with also ssl, nameservers, installations and configurations? Man seriously, are you mentally heavily disabled, in case you are - I am sorry for telling such words to you. In case you are not, I can offer you 100 euro if you clean my apartment for 25 hours in the next weeks you bitch, hope 4 euro per hour is not too much and makes it unserious :thumbdown: .

And no I will not contact you in Discord, you had your chance and that’s it.
    • XenQen wrote:

You said I am unserious because I charge 50 euro for 4 hours of work or setting up your game on a vps with everything it takes to make it working, with also ssl, nameservers, installations and configurations? Man seriously, are you mentally heavily disabled, in case you are - I am sorry for telling such words to you. In case you are not, I can offer you 100 euro if you clean my apartment for 25 hours in the next weeks you bitch, hope 4 euro per hour is not too much and makes it unserious :thumbdown: .

And no I will not contact you in Discord, you had your chance and that’s it.
      What ever dude get lost please. add me on discord i will get proof of the whole conversation if not get out of this thread.
    • I can just rate developers to NOT get in contact with such a bitchy person. Honestly I would wonder if any deverloper would ever see a penny because this guy wants you to do all the work for him and then he wants to pay DAYS later. Lol

Now I am out.
    • XenQen wrote:

I can just rate developers to NOT get in contact with such a bitchy person. Honestly I would wonder if any deverloper would ever see a penny because this guy wants you to do all the work for him and then he wants to pay DAYS later. Lol

Now I am out.
      Add me on discord then I will get proof of the whole conversation we had I was honestly so genuine with you and open.