battlestaruniverse.com administrator is the biggest retard this community has seen.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• battlestaruniverse.com administrator is the biggest retard this community has seen.

I understand spamming if it's normal, but this has gotten too far. Battlestaruniverse administrator is sending messages to everyone saying that person running the game is hacker and steal money. Also it's not only my game, I have contacted with others and they have received the same thing. Like wth?

2 messages from him:

Due to the many hacking vulnerabilities the game has died, because the owner doesn't care, only wants to make money with it.
      If you like a good game, free, with many active players, many new and cool features you don't have here, plus many chances to win Antimatter and daily support to the community, join: battlestaruniverse.com
      Contact the Support with the voucher #bsuROCKS and we will help you get established in the game and give you 1.000.000 antimatter :)

Administrator from this game is hacking everyone's paypal accounts to steal money and stealing passwords to hack them.
      Better stay away from this game and come to one with no bugs, active players and safety standards
      battlestaruniverse.com

• Да плевать, если админ с юзерами норм контакт держит, то игроки только рофлить с таких сообщений будут, а так спам спамом
      Кто к нам с чем зачем, тот от того и того! :D
    • First of all, how the hell is this guy hacking PayPal lol? If so, man this guy must be some of the best programmers in this world and you may let him remain his superior status.

What you can do:
      Check if the texts are equal for example for the last 3 messages and then automatically bann him and his IP address or use some kind of string replacement functions.
    • What i do not understand, how do such Servers got 50+ players online at noon but only 3-4 players participate on Lottery, only 1-2 bets at the Auctioneer BUT everyone is doing tons points every hour?

So, this is just a server with a bunch of Bots for sure and to be honest it looks like the Version of Jeremy unchanged lol.
    • XenQen wrote:

What i do not understand, how do such Servers got 50+ players online at noon but only 3-4 players participate on Lottery, only 1-2 bets at the Auctioneer BUT everyone is doing tons points every hour?

So, this is just a server with a bunch of Bots for sure and to be honest it looks like the Version of Jeremy unchanged lol.
      Когда я играю на разных серверах, никакими аукционами/лотереями не пользуюсь, а просто строю шахты и граблю планеты, так что не факт что боты, но может быть. Хотя 50 онлайна не так уж и много, если это онлайн за час, если боты почему 100-200 не накрутить?
    • So 50+ Players are constantly online but you want to tell me that its normal that so less players participate on events? Sorry but thats not true.

Kaizoku i can show you something if you want to.
    • XenQen wrote:

So 50+ Players are constantly online but you want to tell me that its normal that so less players participate on events? Sorry but thats not true.
      ну раз админ активно спамит то это вполне реально иметь 50 онлайна , я только сужу по себе, так как никогда на такими аукционами и лотереями в играх не пользовался.

XenQen wrote:

Kaizoku i can show you something if you want to.
      ?
    • @'XenQen I didn't mean that they hack paypal. But that's the message the Administrator from battlestar wrote to the players in my server trying to scare non-tech savy players away from my server..
      Obviously they fake their online numbers, usually it's done by increasing the time that is considered to be online from 15mins to 2 hours and then in the end you get dynamic change of user count but increase it by 30-40% based on my experience.
      He could also be adding like +20 and then increasing the time.

It's so funny how a guy who just took Jeremies script call other servers unsecure and shitty. :D
    • Its easy to spam games with minimum of curl and 2moons knowledge. Your best bet is adding layers like login recaptcha, ip trackers, proxy detectors, email dns checker or message filters... there is free services on the internet to help you with github repositories and public databases with API access.

edit: quick example from my server. if returns different than zero, then it's a possible proxy or VPN. The database is constantly updated and free courtesy from ip2location.com/

Note if you use cloudflares etc. you need to edit Session.class.php file to track cloudflare client ip.

PHP Source Code

1. if (IP2P_IP_FILTER) {
      2. $getUserIp = Session::getClientIp();
      3. $isProxy = file_get_contents("https://stellaron.space/api/ip2location.com/?ip=$getUserIp");
      4. if ($isProxy != "0" || in_array($getUserIp, BANNED_IP)) {
      5. $this->printMessage('Your location has been flagged as a proxy. If you think this is a mistake, contact us clicking on the button below', array(array(
      6. 'label' => 'E-mail us',
      7. 'url' => 'mailto:stellaron.game@gmail.com',
      8. )));
      9. }
      10. }
      Display All

The post was edited 4 times, last by Qwa ().

• @Qwa Don't spoil to others the power of curl :D
      Also Turkish Ogame guy is the same deal, he is the biggest protester against the spammers but he is the biggest spammer, he comes to my game and spam it every month, but in this forum he writes that I am the spammer.