[Release] Knowledge of a Glitch to generate unlimited Resources

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Release] Knowledge of a Glitch to generate unlimited Resources

Normally i do not share such knowledge but lets be kind one time :)

I found a glitch which is working on ALL Xterium Versions except the original Version as they block flights to the startplanet from the FleetFunctions class - otherwise this would also work there! I am pretty sure only 2-3 people currently know about this as i tested it on battlestaruniverse, ogamex and many more Universes.

So, how is this glitch working?
      The best would be to demonstrate this in a Video - so there is one attached.

zyperax.space/glitch_2moons.mp4

In a short and easy explanation: Go to "Collect Resources" and add the current planet value to the html elements for the planet array and press "Continue" and thats it, a new flight will start, no Resources will be absorbed but doubled. You can simply fix this by blocking flights to your own planet.

Like said, i am sure nobody knows this bug except 2-3 people but it is still working on ALL Xterium Versions except the original (explained above). I could have done pretty much damage to pretty much Servers but i decided not to and to share this issue - now you can go ahead and abuse it or use it and fix a really impressive issue in your Universe which is hard to detect at all.
    • I tryed it on my new version which is still under active development and gladly that issue was not present anymore

On the otherside, very nice found, i wouldnt have found it to be honest !
      Try the new Deployment module: More info
      V1.1.9 has been rolled out <3
    • Jbaukens wrote:

I tryed it on my new version which is still under active development and gladly that issue was not present anymore

On the otherside, very nice found, i wouldnt have found it to be honest !
      In your old version, the public available one, it is possible to use it and I am sure most of those “developers” are using one of your old versions.

cronos86 wrote:

so how can we close this error @XenQen
      I wrote it above
    • Проверил все старые копии исктериума у себя ни у одного из них нету этого бага (копии были непосредственно куплены у админов оригинального икстериума)
      Может багу подвержены только версии от @Thisishowwedoit?