EOGAME UNIVERSE GIVEAWAY

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EOGAME UNIVERSE GIVEAWAY

Hello everyone.
      I am giving away my newest server with all the desings, mods and functionality.

Mods:

• OPBE battle system
      • Premium system
      • Paypal mod
      • Ressource transport mod
      • Tournament
      • Asteroid mod
      • Vote system and more..
      Game runs on PHP 7, it have updated admin panel but it is not 100% finished, some style updates still needed, but you can do all main function with it.
      If you are interested message me.
      Mail - xpowertlatvia@gmail.com
      Discord - Mārcis#1233
      Test link - eogame.eu/
      Images
      • admin_overview_page_.png

226.94 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 540 times
      • admin_panel_login_page.png

23.29 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 440 times
      • building_page.png

1.21 MB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 488 times
      • galaxy_page.png

767.99 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 462 times
      • login_page.png

2.21 MB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 469 times
      • overview_page.png

1.02 MB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 461 times
      • paypal_page.png

630.3 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 454 times
      • tournament_page.png

572.34 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 532 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Thranduil ().

• Не думаю, что вы отдаете даром, поэтому ловите Step:
      2020 год на дворе - люди пытаются продать продукт 2003 года.
      p/s если вы еще будите говорить, что ваша версия без багов, то умру со смеху.
      p/d за бугром этого общества продают движки лучше этого.
      Images
      • FFF.jpg

89.6 kB, 764×602, viewed 312 times
    • 20 Players online and already an income of nearly 700 euro in the mid of the month, damn that must be some good-paying players for such a crap.

To be honest, you probably just faked it to show the Players they could do much money with it even with a small playerbase so they buy your crappy Script - otherwise i see no reason why a developer should release their income. I worked on your Script for a Customer of me and honestly, its really, really crap!

I definitely do not recommend anyone to buy it!
    • XenQen wrote:

20 Players online and already an income of nearly 700 euro in the mid of the month, damn that must be some good-paying players for such a crap.

To be honest, you probably just faked it to show the Players they could do much money with it even with a small playerbase so they buy your crappy Script - otherwise i see no reason why a developer should release their income. I worked on your Script for a Customer of me and honestly, its really, really crap!

God dammit how small is your dick that you are so cocky to everyone ? :D
      It shows the total income from Paypal not the income in the month.
      You can think what ever you like, that I fakes income, fake online fake everything, most of the players who run away from you game into my are saying that you are cheap shit guy who scams everyone and resets server every few weeks. I can even like your post so keep it going dude.
      At least everyone can laugh their ass off about your posts and how a no lifer like you just hate everyone because of luck of masculinity.
    • Thranduil wrote:

XenQen wrote:

20 Players online and already an income of nearly 700 euro in the mid of the month, damn that must be some good-paying players for such a crap.

God dammit how small is your dick that you are so cocky to everyone ? :D It shows the total income from Paypal not the income in the month.
      You can think what ever you like, that I fakes income, fake online fake everything, most of the players who run away from you game into my are saying that you are cheap shit guy who scams everyone and resets server every few weeks. I can even like your post so keep it going dude.
      At least everyone can laugh their ass off about your posts and how a no lifer like you just hate everyone because of luck of masculinity.
      You may ask your mother how small my dick is :/

People love my comments man, i even got Messages of Buyers of your crappy Version which were disappointed neither i read any post about any happy customer you had - so... That even Yaro wrote that its full of issues, just confirms my Post.

And just for fun:

DO NOT buy this crappy Version, or try to contact ANY other Buyers and ask them - this is just a HUGE SCAM!

The post was edited 1 time, last by XenQen ().

• Oh and before i forget it. He is selling this crappy Script for 200 Euros. He is not "giving it away".

Do yourself a favor and use some of those FREE scripts which are by far better than this

Here is a Link: github.com/Thisishowwedoit-2Moons
      or here: https://2moons.de/index.php?thread/1050-new-star-free-download-info/

The post was edited 1 time, last by XenQen ().