(Plesk/cPane/VestaCP/Manual) 2Moons Deployment Module V1.0.6 is here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• a new version of the module will be released tomorrow as its quit late due to a the reception of a first deployment log failure from cronos

It will include extended documentation about the next steps to process.

Will keep you updated when new version is available for download
      Try the new 2Moons Deployment module: More info
      V1.0.6 is out. Download now !
    • Hi,

Normally, you need ioncube to decode the encrypted files, the other dependencies like zip and so on are required to be able to download files and and extract them in correct folder.
      Using plesk with PHP 7.4, you should do nothing as everything is alreaddy included.

License code to use to allow installation is:
      6617-7ADA-4EBF-FA77

But i recommend to wait the new version available a bit later in the day
    • Russoll wrote:

i need to install some dependencies on the server , but looked at script nice and clean.
      If your server must be ioncube and mysql 5.6, everything will be very simple and clean installation. my friend

an incredibly successful system script
    • Dear

Version 1.0.1 is brought at your disposal.
      It includes mainly extended documentation + improvement in the code.

There is 99% chance the deployment is still not working. If thats the case, i will the the log file of your deployment attemp.
      Dont share your log file publicly as it contain sensitive data

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jbaukens ().

• Passed whole day to make the deployment module work smoothly on a centos server. It finally worked after 7h working on the issues x)
      A new version will be released tomorow with updated documentation and improved code. Stay tuned
    • Еще нет, мне нужно сначала посмотреть, как работает открытый сервер. В настоящее время он работает только в Plesk, позже днем. Версия 1.0.3 будет выпущена вместе с cPanel. Тогда я могу проверить открытый сервер
    • Dear,

It took more time then expected to finish cPanel. so the release will take place tomorrow around noon.

More deployment bugs have been fixed.
      The script will echo the error messages.
      The databasename field is taken into account and not autogenerated anymore

Be ready tomorrow for V1.0.3
    • Dear,

Version 1.0.3 is out. You can download it from now on at store.jbaukens.be

• support for cPanel included
      • included an auto updater of the deployment module in one click.
      • High improvement of the backend code.

Be aware this is only a beta version. The files will expires in 36hours because iam using an evaluation version of ioncoder. I will purchase a full license in the next 2 days and a final first release will take place.
      The only games that you can install for the moment are 2Moons original and NewStar.

Please inform me if you notice any errors. This way i can fix them and you will be able the enjoy a even more stable system.

Meanwhile some statistics.

The module managed successfully 13/13 cPanel games. This mean a result of 100% success
      The module managed successfully 31/31 Plesk games. This mean a result of 100% success

Take time to carefully read the documentation and all should be ok.

Because Plesk & cPanel are paid panels and not everyone can afford those price on a monthly charge. The V1.0.4 of the deployment module will include support for VestaCP.
      VestaCP is a lightweight opensource server management which means is free of cost.

A support for centos-webpanel is aswell planned.

Dont hesitate to share your thoughs about the module

Demo: deploy-demo.000webhostapp.com/
      (as you can see the module has been installed on the most dummiest free website provider ever. Ok it cannot deploy because i cannot create subdomains or access cpanel/plesk.)
      Login: admin@admin.com Password: admin1234

NOTE: All request coming from the previous versions are automatically declined by the deployment module. Be sure to use the lastest V1.0.3 version

Regards

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jbaukens ().

• On friday,

Version 1.0.4 will come out.
      • support for the free VestaCP panel included
      • support to make games work over HTTP
      • the autoupdater and installer are now translated
      • bugfix: cpanel username length is limited to 16 chars which made some times the deployment fail
      • Improvement in the code as always.
      • Unsupported but apparently working: use of the deployment module on shared hosting using cPanel
      • the Xterium template will be available from version 1.0.4 during the beta phase
    • Dear some samples of the the new version with will make the management of the deployment module even easier. we are using @Yaro2709 new star panel for this purpose
      The panel includes an easy Config.ini generator. It will try to autodiscover some required fields to make the installation even easier

• Нет

Openserver не имеет API для работы
      Вы сможете использовать его с ручной установкой, начиная с версии 1.0.4.

Это означает, что вам нужно будет создать поддомен и базу данных вручную и поделиться информацией с модулем.
    • Dear,

Some of you have been impatient, but due to change in the whole logic of the module, the release date is a bit postponed. I will try to release a new version tomorrow.
      By the way, the new version will not expire after 36h anymore
    • Dear

Version 1.0.4 is available for release. Alot has changed in the logic of the module for the future release. For this reason, the license code given above is not valid anymore.

Because games, addons and data are now loaded based on the license code. Every domain need his own license code. This allow me for example to release a beta addon to license code X for testing purpose, but not to others, sames goes for games etc.

Alot of change and test have been done recently to the module, its running more smoothly, alot of small errors/details have been fixed improved.

NOTE: We recommend you to use this module only if you have as minimum a VPS which cost on average 7euro monthly

You can ask your free license code by clicking here and filling in a small form: Get my license code

A big part which has changed is as follow:

What happens if one day i decide to stop hosting the whole process:
      • Running games will continue to work without issue. If the back end don't respond anymore, the license check is interrupted till its back up. However, you wont be able to deploy new games.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jbaukens ().