(Plesk/cPane/VestaCP/Manual) 2Moons Deployment Module V1.0.6 is here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dear;

Tomorrow version 1.0.5 will come out.

Normally, users that have the module already installed will be able to use the automatic updater feature ! Be aware this is in experimental mode :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What has changed.

V1.0.5 will give u access to updated games which fix several issues as listed below
      • Fix username that is hardcoded to developper
      • Fix user language at registration to a deployed game with his language on portal (if deployed game does not have that language, then default game language will be used)
      • Gived access to admin panel for 2moons and new star if you are considered as admin on the deployment portal
      • The default chat on the 2Moons origin template is fixed
      • A remote support system directly inside the deploy admin panel.
      • An experimental Rsync feature to update already running games with the new files
      Checking with @Yaro2709 to slightly edit his github repository to get the rsync up and running aswell as currently i need to host it on another github which is quit annoying

A demo of what can be done with the module can be found here: jbaukens.be/
      The website is often going down and up for new testing purpose :)
      Try the new 2Moons Deployment module: More info
      V1.0.6 is out. Download now !

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jbaukens ().

• Version 1.0.5 is available for direct download. Automatic updates will have a false positive notification very soon for me to be able to test it. This mean it wont work for you immediately, i will post when you can use it to avoid breaking existent installations. New version include access to fixed newstar and 2moons origin template. A remote support system from admin panel. And as usual a lot of improvements in the back end code
    • Russoll wrote:

update was flawless
      Really ? Zero issues and you got access to support system and v1.0.5 games ? 8o 8o
      btw going from v1.0.5, new update notification has been moved to admin panel instead of login pages, i started to focus on games templates aswell so new games may appaer soon
    • Dear

V1.0.6 is close of being released. I know that alot of new version is released quit often for the moment as its quits new and alot of changes/fixes take places; but with the auto-updater script, it shouldn't be a real issue to update your current installation.

• Implementation of Jan cronjob system into the deployment module to run some automated task.
      • Implementation of --dry-run rsyncs on game templates (experimental and limited to 3 request/week for the moment)
      • New cronjob to --dry-run rsyncs once a week (cannot be editable)
      • Early implementation of a background task force to check for games Rsync. This mean it will happen in background without user having to wait on the --dry-run result. (Experimenal)
      • Deployment logs will now show failed and success deployments
      • Early implementation of manual deployment for users not using cPanel/Plesk/VestaCP
      • More could be added later...

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jbaukens ().

• Я имею введу работает ли это на OpenServer? (программное обеспечение)
      Есть ли ручная установка?
    • Dear

V1.0.6 will be released tomorrow noon. Some updates have been changed/delayed through

• [DELAYED] Implementation of Jan cronjob system into the deployment module to run some automated task.
      • [DELAYED] New cronjob to --dry-run rsyncs once a week (cannot be editable)
      • [DELAYED] Deployment logs will now show failed and success deployments
      • Implementation of --dry-run rsyncs on game templates (Removed the limit of 3x a week)
      • Early implementation of a background task force to check for games Rsync. This mean it will happen in background without user having to wait on the --dry-run result. (Experimenal but seems to work smoothly :) )
      • Early implementation of manual deployment for users not using cPanel/Plesk/VestaCP
      • Updated missing or mistakes in translations
      • The deployments logs layout is reviewed and will with the time be converted from simple logs to the main system
      • Disallow access to admin panel if session expired
      • Fixed the forgot password feature

• Dear,

Better late then never, was quit busy lately on some other work and couldnt afford this one before.

Version 1.0.6 has been officially released for direct download on the following website: 2Moons Library

Do not forget, you are limited to 1 license use / domain.
      If you need to do a reinstall and you already used your license key, you first need to unlock it here: Unlock my license key

Automtaitc updates have to wait the update notification to appaer
      They have nothing to do once its released except pressing the update button, just be aware the update notification will appaer on the admin panel and not on the universe selection screen.
      (Its the first time auto updates will include mysql updates, so yea that one will be experimental), you can update instantly or wait till i confirm you can use the link (even if its already showed) to be sure your current instalation wont be broken

And as usual, do not hesitate to report issues to me to get them fixed if there are some you encountered