Selling 2moons theme close to ogame

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Selling 2moons theme close to ogame

Greetings everyone, i decided to sell the project i work on. Its almost finished but it can be improved further. Galaxy menu, buildings menu, research menu and so on become very close to original ogame. If you wonder you can check and test it @ ogniter.net ,
      I am selling this for 150 $ if you are interested in you can contact me through forum.

In addition, its responsive you can play it on screen sizes which are smaller than 500 px , i can develop it further, It also has antigame module like in original ogame, ie. when you clicked on planets you can see player's all planets and so on. There are some small problems in languages but if you are willing to buy, i can solve small language problems.

What does it have as an addition ?
      1-ogame like ranks ( increase in rank updated daily )
      2-expedition wars and expedition debris
      3-one click to send expedition by dividing the ships you have to the expedition slots
      4-less total points more expedition
      5-production with respect to planet position (8 produce more metal, 1 produce more crystal)
      6-plasma technology
      7-share messages, and messages looks like in ogame
      8-responsive , i.e fully performs in cell-phones
      9-expedition wars have been listed in top 100 battles,
      10- you can hide planet tooltips, through settings,
      11-fleet table is close to ogame, triangle floating in space, tooltips and so on
      12-Moon trial with user's own fleet
      13-collect mines from other planets, user cannot collect if he is under attack
      14-daily bonus that are calculated with respect to 100th of the universe
      15-activity check, when fleet reaches or leaves planet star appears on the galaxy
      16- I still continue to develop it, if i develop it further in the future, i ll provide the source code as patch to the buyer.
      addition :
      1- suitable for spy probe attacks / consumption of deuterium is fixed,
      2- Gather war ships from other planets,
      3- Gather civil ships
      4- Gather all ships
      5- Lobby added and register / login system has been changed
      6- Speed of recyclers have been corrected / same with ogame
      7- reaper, pathfinder, and crawler added and they are working as intended

If you cannot reach me from forum, you can sign Ogniter.net and just send private message to gameadmin
      Images
      • ogniter1.png

546.74 kB, 1,355×621, viewed 709 times
      • ogniter2.png

592.97 kB, 1,361×611, viewed 573 times
      • ogniter3.png

875.32 kB, 1,360×605, viewed 525 times
      • ogniter4.png

335.37 kB, 1,335×610, viewed 467 times
      ogniter.net

for a slightly better version of steemnova

github.com/koraykarakus/steemnova-1.8-x

The post was edited 5 times, last by amamoslavida ().

• I know spam is bad, i actually opened the topic somewhere else, then decided to open it here as well because this section seems as if it is more suitable...
      ogniter.net

for a slightly better version of steemnova

github.com/koraykarakus/steemnova-1.8-x