error in inactive mod

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• error in inactive mod

Hello i am trying to add some lines but get a error and can't find the problem hope one of u can help me.

The erro i get is:

Message: SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where `id` = 6' at line 1

Query Code: Update uni1_users set `wasInactive` = 1, `rpg_ingenieur` = `rpg_ingenieur` + 25000,`rpg_ingenieur` = `rpg_geologue` + 25,`rpg_stockeur` = `rpg_stockeur` + 25000, `reminderOfficer` = 0,`reminderOfficer2` = 0 where `id` = 0 where `id` = 6;

the corresponding line mentioned is:

Source Code

1. $db->query("Update ".USERS." set `wasInactive` = 1, `rpg_ingenieur` = `rpg_ingenieur` + 25000,`rpg_ingenieur` = `rpg_geologue` + 25,`rpg_stockeur` = `rpg_stockeur` + 25000, `reminderOfficer` = ".$fetchUsers['rpg_ingenieur'].",`reminderOfficer2` = ".$fetchUsers['rpg_geologue']." where `id` = ".$fetchUsers['rpg_stockeur']." where `id` = ".$fetchUsers['id'].";");
      Thank you in advance grtz corrado
    • the error is simple fixed you all just can't put two where in sql query

Source Code

1. $db->query("Update ".USERS." set `wasInactive` = 1, `rpg_ingenieur` = `rpg_ingenieur` + 25000,`rpg_ingenieur` = `rpg_geologue` + 25,`rpg_stockeur` = `rpg_stockeur` + 25000, `reminderOfficer` = ".$fetchUsers['rpg_ingenieur'].",`reminderOfficer2` = ".$fetchUsers['rpg_geologue']." where `id` = ".$fetchUsers['rpg_stockeur']." or `id` = ".$fetchUsers['id'].";");