Announcement Let's discuss the future of 2moons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

I have been working on the game index page and login, I am not a designer more of a backend developer but wanted to update the homepage a bit and this helps with migrating to MVC. I also have a domain name for the game/project and I am looking to get a forum going to post further updates. It would be nice in the future if any designers/frontend developers would be willing to volunteer some of their time :)
      Images
      • Image1.PNG

1.43 MB, 1,854×924, viewed 12 times
      • LoginPage.PNG

1.33 MB, 1,839×911, viewed 11 times
    • New

Hello everyone,

I'm also working on a fork of SteemNova called ultimateXnova. I already had some experience back in the day with XNova (hence the domain name).

I am working on a major design refresh called NextGen to get rid of all the tables and to improve the general structure. The login screen has already been updated with a more modern looking UI. The game itself is still a WIP, but until then, we updated

You can check out the live demo here:
      https://game.ultimatexnova.de

The game is still open source and hosted on GitHub.

It would be great to have a few contributors and more players on our demo server, so feel free to join us on GitHub, ingame or through discord if you want to be part of the project.
      Images
      • screenshot-nextgen-ui-login.png

2.28 MB, 1,673×946, viewed 0 times