Stat update problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stat update problems

Hello, sometimes i have problems with stats and i could not find the reason. While updating stats, stat table is truncated efficiently, but it doesn't inserted. Truncate -> insert sometimes causes problems, and i have a question do you recommend using INSERT INTO %%STATS%% ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE VALUES () / instead of TRUNCATE - INSERT
      ogniter.net

for a slightly better version of steemnova

github.com/koraykarakus/steemnova-1.8-x
    • Russoll wrote:

the stats has always had issues it depends on whos version your using. if its the standard version, i dont remember but a fix, or work around was posted awhile ago
      i am using 1.8 steemnova, stats working well in localhost but on online server sometimes it doesn't fill the table, truncate works and insert fails, i dont have VPN, i am using standart host, can it be cause by this? i am thinking to change truncate - insert to "insert into on duplicate key update values" ..
      ogniter.net

for a slightly better version of steemnova

github.com/koraykarakus/steemnova-1.8-x
    • amamoslavida wrote:

Russoll wrote:

the stats has always had issues it depends on whos version your using. if its the standard version, i dont remember but a fix, or work around was posted awhile ago
      i am using 1.8 steemnova, stats working well in localhost but on online server sometimes it doesn't fill the table, truncate works and insert fails, i dont have VPN, i am using standart host, can it be cause by this? i am thinking to change truncate - insert to "insert into on duplicate key update values" ..
      Привет) вроде бы кто-то писал об этой проблеме и давал мне возможность ее исправить. Я не помню где я это делал. Поэтому можете посмотреть в New-Star.