[Plesk/cPane/VestaCP/Manual] Deployment module for open-source games v.1.1.9

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Another info, starting from v1.1.6 calls to our system are not done anymore at every load up but once a day winch drastically reduce the amount of calls to our systems.
      And if a calls to our system fails (server not responding/timeout) the call will not be considered as invalid anymore, but will just try again later (which was not the case earlier)

PS: i am aware the update link ito v1.1.6 s not being displayed, the build failed, i am investingating the reason and will keep you updatet

UPDATE 1: 21.09 18:00: V1.1.6 has builded up successfully. The link will appaer soon or later.
      UPDATE 2: The above statement about the calls/failures is actually for v1.1.7. My bad
      Try the new Deployment module: More info
      V1.1.9 has been rolled out <3

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jbaukens ().

• A little peak on what has been done already for version 1.1.7 coming end of week

1. [New] Implement multi-skin feature for the deployment portal
      2. [New] Add @Yaro2709 login design as possible login skin
      3. [Updated] Reduce significantly the amount of calls to our system
      4. [Updated] Add the version of the module in the back link
      5. [Updated] The vote module has been updated with info about how to fill your vote link
      6. [Updated] Add a 5th vote system to the deployment module
      7. [Updated] Modify the game configuration page to build the form dynamically
      8. [Bug-fixes] Implement hot fix on the anti-spam system
      9. [Bug-fixes] Use the defined member language from the portal when registering to a new game (if it exist on the game as well)
      10. More to come soon

The post was edited 4 times, last by Jbaukens ().

• We released on the 21/10/2021 v1.1.9 of the deployment tool:
      • [New] Implement websocket configuration for Xterium (Auctioneer) & OGameX (Auctioneer, Chat)
      • [New] Implement monetization settings for every game template in the admin panel
      • [New] Add possibility to purchase antimatter with PayPal on Xterium template (Beta)
      • [Updated] Update some L18N inconsistencies
      • [Updated] Allow player to change nickname on Xterium template
      • [Bugfixes] Implement validation on universe name lenght (max. 20 chars) pre-deployment
      • [Bugfixes] Implement bug-fix on OGameX for the global send message function (admin) not displayed ingame
      • [Bugfixes] Implement bug-fix for the ingame vote function in every game template

On the 21/10/2021 the following templates have been updated:
      1. [2moons]
      2. [Newstar]
      3. [WoA]
      4. [OGameX]
      5. [Xterium]
      6. [SteemNova]
      New deployments will automatically include the update. If you have already a deployment running with one of the listed templates, you can use the automatic game updater to update to the latest version.

Questions ??
      Join the discord
    • Hi everybody,

For all of us, if you success to deploy some game with this tool, someone can help me or other ideas why i don't success to install template , database step is notcreating so i can't deploy...
    • mounet wrote:

Hi everybody,

For all of us, if you success to deploy some game with this tool, someone can help me or other ideas why i don't success to install template , database step is notcreating so i can't deploy...
      I can help you host your game.

What kind of game do you want to host?

Send me a private message.
    • Jbaukens wrote:

We released on the 21/10/2021 v1.1.9 of the deployment tool:
      • [New] Implement websocket configuration for Xterium (Auctioneer) & OGameX (Auctioneer, Chat)
      • [New] Implement monetization settings for every game template in the admin panel
      • [New] Add possibility to purchase antimatter with PayPal on Xterium template (Beta)
      • [Updated] Update some L18N inconsistencies
      • [Updated] Allow player to change nickname on Xterium template
      • [Bugfixes] Implement validation on universe name lenght (max. 20 chars) pre-deployment
      • [Bugfixes] Implement bug-fix on OGameX for the global send message function (admin) not displayed ingame
      • [Bugfixes] Implement bug-fix for the ingame vote function in every game template

On the 21/10/2021 the following templates have been updated:
      1. [2moons]
      2. [Newstar]
      3. [WoA]
      4. [OGameX]
      5. [Xterium]
      6. [SteemNova]
      New deployments will automatically include the update. If you have already a deployment running with one of the listed templates, you can use the automatic game updater to update to the latest version.

Questions ??
      Join the discord
      El sitio esta caído?
    • Hey everyone,
      I'm looking for the ogamex package.
      I purchased the deployment module with support, however jbauklens dropped the project.
      If someone could send me that, I would be very grateful.
    • Sflotzdru wrote:

Hey everyone,
      I purchased the deployment module with support, however jbauklens dropped the project.
      If someone could send me that, I would be very grateful.
      lee aqui, ahi esta lo que buscas deployement module made public
      VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/
    • Sflotzdru wrote:

Hey everyone,
      If someone could send me that, I would be very gratef

I think what your looking for can be downloaded here
      deployement module made public