New Battle System

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Battle System

Dear people,

i got a full working c++ battle script for 2moons 1.8 which is the latest official version. This battle system works with real rapidfire, real randomized targeting and shooting, the 1% bounce rule and all is working fine. Please notice that this script is only fitting to a universe up to x20 most probably.

You can of course test the script if you are interested.

The battle system is running only on php 7 and php 8!

pm me if interested

The post was edited 1 time, last by XenQen ().

• I would not advise to use it above x20 speed.

From recent tests I can say:
      1000 Units: 0,0063 seconds
      1.000.000 Units: 1.1 seconds
      5.000.000 Units: 2.8 seconds
      50.000.000 - 100.000.000 units will get you a calculation time well above 10 seconds as the number of calculations is simply very high, especially if rapidfire is available.
    • XenQen wrote:

I would not advise to use it above x20 speed.

From recent tests I can say:
      1000 Units: 0,0063 seconds
      1.000.000 Units: 1.1 seconds
      5.000.000 Units: 2.8 seconds
      50.000.000 - 100.000.000 units will get you a calculation time well above 10 seconds as the number of calculations is simply very high, especially if rapidfire is available.
      this is bad way to calculate every single unit. Difference between mean n single unit calc would be ~1-2%
      just add unit packs if they amount more than 100 for example if 1000 unit is 100 pack with 10 unit than thats code ll work with any amount of unit
    • there is only 1 reason to calculate every single unit that if in your battle system unit fire not focus for damaged unit and they took target randomly but this is also not too good cuz too much random things in battle, players dont like this.
    • It’s literally the ogame battle system itself and ogame has been a big successor in browser game history and you are telling me their system is not good, am I missing something right now?
    • XenQen wrote:

It’s literally the ogame battle system itself and ogame has been a big successor in browser game history and you are telling me their system is not good, am I missing something right now?
      i know that is ogame battle system, and yes its not good for 2 moons where players like 20-100x speed, it was good at 2010. also too much random its bad for any game. ps battle unit must have focus fire to damaged target