XOrbit & 2Moons (Working together)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• XOrbit & 2Moons (Working together)

English:
      XOrbit wants to expand.
      You have experience with Ogame Private Servers or have your own?

You can administrate, program, marketing or support browser games?

You need help for your games and want to profit from our team?
      We are happy to support you.

Then contact us in the forum and arrange an interview with us: XOrbit.space Forum

Deutsch:
      XOrbit möchte sich erweitern.
      Du hast Erfahrung mit Ogame Private Servern oder hast einen eigenen?

Du kannst Administrieren, Programmieren, Marketing oder Support für Browsergames?

Du brauchst Hilfe bei deinem Spiele und möchtest von unserem Team profitieren?
      Wir unterstützen dich gerne.
      Dann melde dich bei uns im Forum und mach ein Vorstellungsgespräch mit uns aus: XOrbit.space Forum
    • Any mode can be written for your game, i am also selling battle engine / better than most , check ogniter for details. I accept payment through Amazon Turkish Lira gift cards, small ( 1 day ) projects 15 dollars, long projects more. If you are interested you can contact from forum.
      ogniter.net

for a slightly better version of steemnova

github.com/koraykarakus/steemnova-1.8-x
    • @amamoslavida We would like to work with you.
      What we offer:
      - International team with currently 15 employees.
      - Experience with the development of several browser games and mobile apps.
      - Programmers for the languages C++, C#, Go, PHP, JavaScript, ...
      - Highly available server system because of load balancing and failover systems.
      - Free hosting of your game at our server.

Why do we do this?
      We think that if we take the first step and help you for free and help you reduce your costs, that you will return the favor at some point. This could be, for example, a translation of one of our mobile apps.

Which is our goal:
      - The best Ogame Clone platform for players in which players can easily switch between the different OGame Clone variations and universes.
      - Joint marketing (reduce costs)
      - Joint community (more fun for all)

Are you interested in an interview? (in English)
    • Sorry, i got you wrong. I was thinking you have 2moons clone server, and searching for people to develop it. I dont have time for full time working, because i am already. I am not the best programmer, i know php, c# and some front end, and i can develop steemnova / 2moons further, can write any mode to it as long as paid. I am not searching full time job.
      ogniter.net

• amamoslavida wrote:

Sorry, i got you wrong. I was thinking you have 2moons clone server, and searching for people to develop it. I dont have time for full time working, because i am already. I am not the best programmer, i know php, c# and some front end, and i can develop steemnova / 2moons further, can write any mode to it as long as paid. I am not searching full time job.
      What would you think about a merger?
      So that you host your game at XOrbit (for free) and we merge our communities?
      You keep your Game, it remains a 2Moons and you can do what you want.

That way our players play at your site and vice versa.
      Of course we would also help you with bugfixes etc. so that your game runs properly.

I think if we all work together to make a huge good gaming platform, we all win and especially the players.
      It doesn't make sense to all fight against each other here.
    • My game is not in good situation right now, need to fix a lot issues. I checked Xorbit, it looks good but, your Turkish translations are very poor. My main language is Turkish, I can translate all required places for a small amount, if you interested you can send private message.
      ogniter.net

• Зарегистрировался, глянул, с Русским переводом у вас там кромешный адище прям
      Кто к нам с чем зачем, тот от того и того! :D
    • Sorry for the late reply, I am not often on this forum here.
      You can reach me better via XOrbit.space Forum

amamoslavida wrote:

My game is not in good situation right now, need to fix a lot issues. I checked Xorbit, it looks good but, your Turkish translations are very poor. My main language is Turkish, I can translate all required places for a small amount, if you interested you can send private message.
      We would love to work with you.
      We would be very happy about a better Turkish translation for XOrbit.

aurum79 wrote:

Зарегистрировался, глянул, с Русским переводом у вас там кромешный адище прям
      We may also need help with Russian translation.
      We would be glad if you would help us.