[FAQ] Language

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [FAQ] Language

Hi i have this Problem
    But i cant find the Mistake?
    and when i will change the language ingame
    i cant take the De language
    i have a de language Folder But i cant only use English and other Language the de Language pack is in the option english?
    Images
    • Unbenannt.PNG

1.1 MB, 1,568×799, viewed 269 times
    Files
    • INGAME .txt

(53.28 kB, downloaded 141 times, last: )
  • You can find your shortcomings in other versions of that design. You made a mistake about the language, so you get such an error, I need to look at it in detail. Kind regards I can help you better if you give the link of the game version and the site you are testing.
  • sven wrote:

Hi i have this Problem
    But i cant find the Mistake?
    and when i will change the language ingame
    i cant take the De language
    i have a de language Folder But i cant only use English and other Language the de Language pack is in the option english?
    My test site afire.ogamem.com

My site : ogamem.com
  • Kein Plan was der über mir da redet. Da ist wahrscheinlich ein Syntax Fehler drin ODER du hast die Cache im Admin Panel nicht geleert. Schau mal in /includes/error.log ob da was zu finden ist vom language/de Ordner.
  • Hello
    Language Processing at NewStar is Sensitive. Did you edit the LANG.cfg in the language file you created?

If you haven't, you should edit that part and then if you haven't made a complete addition in the LANG insertion codes, it may cause an error. You should delete Cookie from the admin panel or database.

You should edit the LANG.cfg content in this way according to you.
    SAMPLE:
    Images
    • Screenshot_12.png

5.66 kB, 429×174, viewed 144 times
    • Screenshot_13.png

6.88 kB, 587×186, viewed 146 times