WTS eogame.eu

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WTS eogame.eu

Greetings everyone, i decided to sell the project i work on. Its almost finished but it can be improved further. Galaxy menu, buildings menu, research menu and so on become very close to original ogame.
      If you wonder you can check and test it @ eogame.eu/,
      I am selling this for 120 € if you are interested in you can contact me through forum.

-Classic Ogame Skin
      -Added Lobby
      -daily bonus that are calculated with respect to 100th of the universe
      -ogame like ranks
    • EOGAME.EU is my property and the code is made by me. User @Her0ic purchased it from me with the authority to use it but not sell it or give the code away. He is still allowed to use the code and run it as a game, but for everyone else who has purchased code from him, I will take action to take down your servers.

If you want to purchase a real script and use it without worry, you can contact me visiting eogame.eu

• I don’t think you have any right to dictate what I can do with the code and what I can’t.

You gave it to me on the live server and I found a small gate in about 15 seconds, so now you're selling your code full of bad start code. So I bought it so I have what I want I do with it.

You don't do anything to remain silent at most.