World Of Wars New Theme

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World Of Wars New Theme

Hello to everyone

World OF Wars

I Opened My World Of Wars Game And Anyone Can Come Also, The Game Is Working Stable. Infrastructure NewStar is used. Certain Mods Integrated and Continues to Improve

NOTE: The Game Has Original Version and Mods Added Later.

Theme of the game for NewStar is for sale. Please want to buy

They can write via PM or Discord.

NOTE: There is no Mods and Index in the game. There is an In-Game Theme.

Information about the theme:

It is a theme system built on the NewStar game engine.
      There will be 3 separate themes. There is currently 1 theme.

NewStar Modernized Theme
      Xterium Modernized Theme
      World Of Wars Modernized Theme

The theme will be updated weekly and will be compatible with new versions. Since you will have 3 themes, it will be possible to change the in-game theme. Payments are made via Wise or Bitcion.

Theme logic

There is a portal area and a playground.

IMPORTANT ! -- EXCEPT THIS THEME, I DESIGN 2 MORE THEMES AND PEOPLE WHO PURCHASE THEME WILL HAVE 3 THEMES.

CAUTION! -- PEOPLE TO BUY THE THEME MAY PAY THROUGH BITCOIN IF IN THIS CASE, FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT PAY, THEY WILL BE PAYMENT THROUGH A SPECIAL PAYMENT CHANNEL. WE CAN SEE YOU FOR DETAILS.

If the theme is discounted for the first 5 people, it will not be set as the normal price, if the demand is high, I will continue to distribute it at a discounted price.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Zeus ().

• You forgot to mention that you copied that login from Stellaron with httrack.com/ or browser F12 development window, and nothing I can do against this. How can you sell something you didn’t even create? At least be humble and refer to Stellaron as the original login creator. (Shameful you have asked on my post if Stellaron was paid)

But you forgot to remove the “terraform, create your ship, megastructures” etc from index, because your game has none of that.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Qwa ().

• 1- The index of my own game you mentioned
      2- I mentioned that it is a newstar game engine and it is an in-game theme made for it.
      3- yes, the structures in the game are only addressed by different names
      4- people can design their own mods, right?
      5- Please do not assimilate immediately without learning the details of the subject.

I did not say that I will give the index
    • Design their own is not exactly as copying. What are you showing is what your potential clients are expecting to acquire. If you are saying that index are not included, your potential client will question “what I earn then if I purchase?”

Anyway, good luck with your project.
    • terraform is already available as a different model, and it is what I have stated in the explanation to the customers, if a familiar entry is requested, I integrate the theme that they have specially made.

"the client makes a custom theme. I integrate that theme with FIGMA program"

We're already working on many mods, but I didn't say I'm giving index or mod here, I have my own game, these happen according to requests, isn't everyone doing that here, my friend....!
      I'm just talking about the theme in-game.

For customers to say "what do I get if I buy", I have to design and edit the engine specifically for 2moons. I think you forgot we were talking about the theme. I'm doing the theme process that's it
    • As a friend suggestion, you have to make that clear what you will offer on your first post. Otherwise, your client is expecting A and you are giving B. Take care of what you are describing. For example the information you are replying, you haven’t stated on your first post.

Best regards with your project.