Pinned Beginning of the development of Galactic Conquest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Les amis la connexion est inscription sont totalement terminé excepté l'envoie de mail lors de l'inscription car je regarde le mieux pour vous en therme de configuration.
      Certaine personne se sont déjà inscrit ellas vos compte seront supprimer lors de la mise en place de la vérification avec activation du compte.
      La vidéo de la partie est disponible sur ma chaîne et le code sur github à était mis à jour avec les ajouts réaliser.
      Le lobby disponible sur galactic-conquest.danter14.fr à aussi été mis à jour.
      ------------------------------------------
      Friends the connection is registration is completely finished except sending mail during registration because I look for the best for you in therme of configuration.
      Some people have already registered and your account will be deleted when setting up verification with account activation.
      The video of the game is available on my channel and the code on github has been updated with the additions made.
      The lobby available on galactic-conquest.danter14.fr has also been updated.
    • Bonjour à tous,
      je suis fier de vous annoncer que le lobby est disponible en multilang car le code est terminer est intégrer au lobby.
      De plus merci de ne pas encore faire de traduction dans votre lang maternel car le fichier lang n'est pas encore fais mais arrivera prochainement.
      Je vous invite à rejoindre notre discord.
      ----------------------------------------------
      Hello everyone,
      I am proud to announce that the lobby is available in multilingual because the code is finished and integrated into the lobby.
      In addition, please do not translate into your native language yet because the lang file is not yet done but will arrive soon.
      I invite you to join our discord.
      Images
      • Screenshot_2.jpg

8.95 kB, 282×179, viewed 193 times
    • Correction du bug pour les lang est désormais fonctionnelle à 100% la correction à été ajouter sur mon github.
      Amélioration du design pour le changement d'une lang
      ----------------------
      Correction of the bug for the lang is now 100% functional the correction has been added to my github.
      Improved design for changing a lang
      Images
      • Screenshot_6.jpg

24.83 kB, 219×441, viewed 157 times
    • Bonjour à tous, j'ai repris le dev du lobby et vu les votre je suis en train de faire toute la partie gestion avec l'envois de mail lors de l'inscription pour l'activation du compte, il sera donc fais de la manière suivante :
      1. Aucune connexion au lobby sera possible si le compte n'est pas activer.
      2. Le liens sera actif un certain temps avant d'être périmé
      3. Envoi d'un nouveau code d'activation si le lien n'est plus actif
      4. Envoi du mail pour demande de changement de mot de passe avec la marche à suivre
      5. Temps d'activation du lien pour le changement du mot de passe puis plus accès.
      6. Page de contact avec envoi du mail à l'admin du jeu ou au admin si il y en a plusieurs.
      Pour la gestion des mail vous pouvez choisir de passer par un SMTP ou non, les configuration sont actuellement dans les Constants mais il basculerons dans la base de données.
      Tous est terminer.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hello everyone, I took over the dev of the lobby and saw yours I am in the process of doing all the management part with the sending of mail during registration for the activation of the account, it will therefore be following way:
      1. No connection to the lobby will be possible if the account is not activated.
      2. The links will be active for a certain time before being expired
      3. Sending a new activation code if the link is no longer active
      4. Sending the email to request a change of password with the procedure to follow
      5. Link activation time for password change then no more access.
      6. Contact page with sending the email to the game admin or to the admin if there are several.
      For mail management you can choose to go through an SMTP or not, the configuration is currently in the Constants but it will switch to the database.
      All finish.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Danter14 ().

• Bonjour à tous,

je viens au nouvelle vis à vis des différents développement que j'ai en cours.
      • Le domaine Galactic conquest officiel est ouvert galactic-conquest.eu les différents liens sont accessible via le site (Il évoluera bien sur en plus design par la suite)
      • J'ouvre officiellement mon forum à 20h00 UTC, Attention il sera surveiller pour tous manquement de respect du règlement des sanctions seront prise avec avertissement + bannissement.
      • Une démos jouable de New Star V2.8.1 est ouverte à 17H30 UTC
      • Une démo de 2moons V2.0 sera également disponible et tous les Mobs seront ajouter dessus (Gratuit et Payent(demande exclusive de certaine personne)).
      • Le lobby des Galactic Conquest sera accessible prochainement
      • La partie jeu sera annoncer sur le forum dédier
      J'ai bien entendu d'autre projet personnelle en cours de mon côté donc tout sera fait sur mon temps libre alors pas la peine de demander une date de sortie régulièrement.

Je vous dit à bientôt j'espère et vous voir également sur mon forum dans le respect des autres.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hello everyone,

I come to the news regarding the different developments that I have in progress.

• The Galactic conquest domain is open galactic-conquest.eu the various official links are accessible via the site (It will of course evolve into more design later)
      • I currently open my forum at 8:00 p.m. UTC. Please note that it will be monitored for any failure to comply with the regulations, sanctions will be taken with warning + ban.
      • A playable demo of New Star V2.8.1 opens at 5:30 p.m. UTC
      • A demo of 2moons V2.0 will also be available and all Mobs will be added on it (Free and Paid (exclusive request from certain people)).
      • The Galactic Conquest lobby will be accessible soon
      • The game part will be announced on the dedicated forum
      I of course have other personal projects in progress on my side so everything will be done in my free time so no need to ask for a release date regularly.

I hope to see you soon and see you also on my forum with respect for others.
    • sven wrote:

who can i download the new star version fropm youand
      no other version of new star has been made this is the one currently available
    • sven wrote:

hi in new star the scan mail is not good the message is sooo long...
      so you would have to change this functionality or just the content for the email

Zeus wrote:

@Danter14 Do you have some visuals from Galactic Conquest game, how will the in-game design be?
      I haven't yet thought about the design because what is important before in all projects is the functionality of a design that changes along the way once the page is finished, for example.