Pinned Beginning of the development of Galactic Conquest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Beginning of the development of Galactic Conquest

Hello everyone, I decided to resume development for a 3.0 version of 2moons with major changes.

The development will be available on github as well as step by step via my youtube channel with tutorials afterwards.

I'm putting everything in place to do as clean as possible with optimal monitoring (issues, addons, ...) all like video content.

Of course additions will also be made over time.

If you have any questions please ask them here.

All links are in my signature

The post was edited 1 time, last by Danter14 ().

• Do you plan to update packages? Like phpmailer, smarty etc.. ? Or maybe they will not be included ?
      JS will be updated too?
      And also a big + would be a bootstrapped 2moon game. Would be more flexible for mobile users and new theme developments.
    • Creating a 2moons from scratch is very time consuming and and wish u good luck with that, however isn't it better to fix/update/improve the current existent code, since you keep PHP as back-end ?

Ive started some time ago to create an ogame CMS aswell using golang as language because golang is very focused on error handling and if you handle them all, you are sure to have a bugless game.
      Its still early deployment and only available in english but include already the following feature

The main features of it are
      1. Serverless multi universe management
        1. Not required to create subdomains on the server, go2moons handle them inside the executable with fake subdomain routes
        2. One database for all universes
        3. One executable running = unlimited universe (no need to upload X times all the files
      2. HTTP request rate limiter
      3. CSRF token protection
      4. Grafana Tempo integration to follow the whole executable flow from A to B
      5. 2-fa login protection
      6. auto db schema migration
      7. Auto cert with lets encrypt
      8. OGame alike battle simulator. (getting same result as trashsim for ogame using same fleet/techs composition)
      9. Using universe configuration as real ogame (eg: s189-en.ogame.gameforge.com/api/serverData.xml - without marketplace (never) and lifeforms (maybe once will be added))
      10. Can be runned on linux/windows servers/computers out of the box, no need of xamp, wamp, http, phpmyadmin or whatever, download - launch and start
      The game back end is mostly finished and started this evening somehow to develop a front-end in bootstrap but its hard to make it look to something nice and playable but i will find a way probably with alot of searches.

Do not ask for code, a release it planned early 2023 and you will be able to investigate/adapt the code

I dont come often to the forum, so i will probably come back only when i have new news to share

The source code package looks as follow

And the result of the lobby looks as follow (currently use xterium lobby design, will probably later move to something unique builded specially for go2moons, it was more to have a quick working lobby to access the game)

And the in game design started this evening which reflect my first ideas of the front end (subject to a lot of changes)

The post was edited 1 time, last by go2moons ().

• Saludos @Danter14 tienes alguna idea de que lenguaje usarías para el backend y para el frontend.
      Puedes subir el documento que muestras en el video de youtube para nosotros los de habla hispana poder entenderlo mejor. Gracias
      :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/
    • Yaro2709 wrote:

Je vous souhaite de réussir sur ce chemin difficile :)
      thanks you.

Fuji wrote:

Prévoyez-vous de mettre à jour les packages ? Comme phpmailer, smarty etc.. ? Ou peut-être ne seront-ils pas inclus ?
      JS sera également mis à jour ?
      Et aussi un gros + serait un jeu 2moon amorcé. Serait plus flexible pour les utilisateurs mobiles et les nouveaux développements de thèmes.
      Car certains packages seront mis à jour et d'autres abandonnés.
      JS oui sera forcément mis à jour.
      Au niveau du jeu pour le design si tu parles pour responsive oui ce sera.

IceNet wrote:

Smarty et bootstrap seraient géniaux

Bootstrap est un incontournable en 2022
      Ouies en boostrap

yamilrh wrote:

Salutations @Danter14, avez-vous une idée du langage que vous utiliseriez pour le backend et pour le frontend ?
      Vous pouvez télécharger le document que vous montrez dans la vidéo youtube afin que nous, les hispanophones, puissions mieux le comprendre. Merci
      :pouces vers le haut: :pouces vers le haut: :pouces vers le haut: :pouces vers le haut: :pouces vers le haut: :pouces vers le haut: :pouces vers le haut: :pouces vers le haut: :pouces vers le haut:
      At the front end level it will be in html compiled with the Twig template engine or the latest version of smarty but I think more from a given moment on Vue js to display without refresh. But knowing that there are a lot of beginners in development, I can't restrain it.

Yes I will put the document with a download link that will allow you to put it in your native language.
    • Ala wrote:

Por que no usar Node.js?
      I want to do it in Node Js but as said most people who use 2moons do not know the development. I admit that with node js I could do a lot of things without any refresh.
    • Лучше использовать Node js, чем не использовать + написать туториалы по использованию всегда можн.
    • Yaro2709 wrote:

Лучше использовать Node js, чем не использовать + написать туториалы по использованию всегда можн.
      We agree but some web host does not support Node JS unless VPS server
    • Hello, I watched your @Danter14 2 video, I will make some suggestions about it.

1- From the admin panel, the game should be dominated in general, and the areas that need to be checked are required.
      2- We need to be able to add and delete new units other than the units in the game from the admin panel.
      3- We must be able to add the task system in the game from the admin panel and set the duration or switch to the other task when it is done.
      4- It should be possible to add new buildings and researches from the admin panel
      5- The educational mode should be added, if there is at least 50 educational mission system, people should be able to understand the game very easily, most people are not accustomed to the game style.
      6- There should be adjustable divs or tags so that you can easily edit the tpl files of the game and admin panel.
      7- Multi-universe should be created, game administrators should know how it should be on the subdomain or with the universe folder.
      8- Chat system must be like in xterium and in chat system, codes such as admin, moderator, authorization and ban, mute are required.
      9- Bonuses or daily bonuses can be adjusted from the admin panel. In other systems, it is very complicated as a code.
      10- There should be a special offer area from the admin panel in the game, antimatter dark matter stardust etc. can be given with money or antimatter.

That's it for now, I'll write the others, best regards, you are doing a good job, keep it up <3
    • Zeus wrote:

Hello, I watched your @Danter14 2 video, I will make some suggestions about it.

1- From the admin panel, the game should be dominated in general, and the areas that need to be checked are required.
      2- We need to be able to add and delete new units other than the units in the game from the admin panel.
      3- We must be able to add the task system in the game from the admin panel and set the duration or switch to the other task when it is done.
      4- It should be possible to add new buildings and researches from the admin panel
      5- The educational mode should be added, if there is at least 50 educational mission system, people should be able to understand the game very easily, most people are not accustomed to the game style.
      6- There should be adjustable divs or tags so that you can easily edit the tpl files of the game and admin panel.
      7- Multi-universe should be created, game administrators should know how it should be on the subdomain or with the universe folder.
      8- Chat system must be like in xterium and in chat system, codes such as admin, moderator, authorization and ban, mute are required.
      9- Bonuses or daily bonuses can be adjusted from the admin panel. In other systems, it is very complicated as a code.
      10- There should be a special offer area from the admin panel in the game, antimatter dark matter stardust etc. can be given with money or antimatter.

That's it for now, I'll write the others, best regards, you are doing a good job, keep it up <3
      Hello, thank you for your suggestions.
      At the level of the administration panel, I had in mind to make sure who takes the configuration with the management of the game as a whole or partially if the data is not easy to do but will change over time.

For the educational mode, a system of this type yes is beautiful is well planned, which allows beginners who do not know this type of game to know the basics.

For the multi-universe I have to see how I'm going to do it I don't want people to copy files per universe but only 1 single games folder and 1 BDD, avoid duplicates as much as possible

At the level of the cat yes that of xterium and very well by adding personal touches to it it will be even better

For your 10th proposal I would not make a payment system. but an admin part dedicated to bonuses such as an object shop for example is possible.
    • Danter14 wrote:

Zeus wrote:

Hello, I watched your @Danter14 2 video, I will make some suggestions about it.

Hello, thank you for your suggestions.At the level of the administration panel, I had in mind to make sure who takes the configuration with the management of the game as a whole or partially if the data is not easy to do but will change over time.

For the educational mode, a system of this type yes is beautiful is well planned, which allows beginners who do not know this type of game to know the basics.

For the multi-universe I have to see how I'm going to do it I don't want people to copy files per universe but only 1 single games folder and 1 BDD, avoid duplicates as much as possible

At the level of the cat yes that of xterium and very well by adding personal touches to it it will be even better

For your 10th proposal I would not make a payment system. but an admin part dedicated to bonuses such as an object shop for example is possible.
      10. In this suggestion, I mean a special offer area that can be bought with antimatter, that is, an offer will be created from the admin panel. The best example of this is if there is antimatter available in xterium, they can take it, so this support package should be thought of as raw material, dark matter defense unit, attack unit, etc. We can think like

Thank you for considering the suggestions.

also another suggestion
      11- It is more logical that the alliance page is developed, in general, a system based on alliances and the war should be more active and enjoyable.