deployement module made public

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • new update
      Images
      • Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 18-07-20 Turkiye - OgameX.png

        238.85 kB, 1,250×560, viewed 131 times
      • Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 18-06-10 Turkiye - OgameX.png

        551.77 kB, 1,263×1,110, viewed 124 times
      • Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 18-05-27 Turkiye - OgameX.png

        498.99 kB, 1,263×1,100, viewed 128 times
    • new update chat page
      Images
      • Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 14-22-57 Turkiye - OgameX.png

        113.38 kB, 660×484, viewed 125 times
      • Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 14-23-37 Turkiye - OgameX.png

        162.69 kB, 660×1,015, viewed 104 times
      • Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 14-24-04 Turkiye - OgameX.png

        92.37 kB, 660×330, viewed 104 times
    • new update from Space Docks
      Images
      • Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 19-14-23 Turkiye - OgameX.png

        1.16 MB, 1,578×1,230, viewed 104 times
      • Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 19-14-04 Turkiye - OgameX.png

        1.12 MB, 1,578×1,230, viewed 106 times
    • I've been trying to get the ogamex script running;

      I removed the license parts as suggested on previous pages

      I've tried using other php versions but this is the error its giving me on PHP7.4


      Source Code

      1. Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '%sconfig' at line 1 in public_html/includes/classes/Database.class.php:267 Stack trace: #0 public_html/includes/classes/Database.class.php(267): PDO->query() #1 public_html/includes/classes/Config.class.php(79): Database->nativeQuery() #2 public_html/includes/classes/Config.class.php(55): Config::generateInstances() #3 public_html/includes/GeneralFunctions.php(856): Config::get() #4 [internal function]: exceptionHandler() #5 {main} thrown in public_html/includes/classes/Database.class.php on line 267

      I've looked in said files and don't see anything off;

      can someone point me in the right direction?
    • sromantr wrote:

      php version 5.6 try on
      wow thats so dumb, the only version i didnt try..


      got some other parsing errors now but i can progress with those for a while, cheers ^^


      //edit

      looks like some of the scripts used under /vendor require php7+

      how did you get around this?

      I mean, im guessing this setup once worked, so doesnt make sense that it would need php5.6, while the jbaukens post also states php7.4

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Jollian ().

    • Jollian wrote:

      sromantr wrote:

      Pruébese la versión 5.6 de php
      wow, eso es tan tonto, la única versión que no probé ...

      tengo algunos otros errores de análisis ahora, pero puedo progresar con ellos por un tiempo, saludos ^^


      //editar

      parece que algunos de los scripts utilizados en /vendor requieren php7+

      ¿Cómo solucionaste esto?

      Quiero decir, supongo que esta configuración funcionó una vez, por lo que no tiene sentido que necesite php5.6, mientras que la publicación de jbaukens también establece php7.4
      tal vez 7.3.*
      VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/
    • yamilrh wrote:

      Jollian wrote:

      sromantr wrote:

      Pruébese la versión 5.6 de php
      wow, eso es tan tonto, la única versión que no probé ...
      tengo algunos otros errores de análisis ahora, pero puedo progresar con ellos por un tiempo, saludos ^^


      //editar

      parece que algunos de los scripts utilizados en /vendor requieren php7+

      ¿Cómo solucionaste esto?

      Quiero decir, supongo que esta configuración funcionó una vez, por lo que no tiene sentido que necesite php5.6, mientras que la publicación de jbaukens también establece php7.4
      tal vez 7.3.*

      I've played around with php versions a bit, and i can't make heads or tails from it. I'd say that this rar was created for 1 php version, but seems like theres several different versions needed
    • Jbaukens wrote:

      Ive made all the games working for 7.3
      5.6 is way to old and deprecated. Please upgrade lol
      on 7.3 it gives the error from below;

      It didnt make sense to me that it used 5.6, hence i did not try that version before xD

      Source Code

      1. Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '%sconfig' at line 1 in public_html/includes/classes/Database.class.php:266 Stack trace: #0 public_html/includes/classes/Database.class.php(266): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM %...') #1 public_html/includes/classes/Config.class.php(78): Database->nativeQuery('SELECT * FROM %...') #2 public_html/includes/classes/Config.class.php(54): Config::generateInstances() #3 public_html/includes/GeneralFunctions.php(856): Config::get(1) #4 [internal function]: exceptionHandler(Object(PDOException)) #5 {main} thrown in public_html/includes/classes/Database.class.php on line 266
    • Jollian wrote:

      sromantr wrote:

      php version 5.6 try on
      wow thats so dumb, the only version i didnt try..

      got some other parsing errors now but i can progress with those for a while, cheers ^^


      //edit

      looks like some of the scripts used under /vendor require php7+

      how did you get around this?

      I mean, im guessing this setup once worked, so doesnt make sense that it would need php5.6, while the jbaukens post also states php7.4
      it works in 5.6 version too that's why i said
    • That gets too technical and complicated for me; I don't have the knowledge to get that going.

      thats too bad, I simply wanted to screw around with it.
    • Jollian wrote:

      That gets too technical and complicated for me; I don't have the knowledge to get that going.

      thats too bad, I simply wanted to screw around with it.
      As soon as you launch a game you need a minimum of skill for debugging, or having a developer on your team.
    • Danter14 wrote:

      Jollian wrote:

      That gets too technical and complicated for me; I don't have the knowledge to get that going.

      thats too bad, I simply wanted to screw around with it.
      As soon as you launch a game you need a minimum of skill for debugging, or having a developer on your team.
      If its minor changes i can probably get by with google and my basic technical knowledge, i mean i can pretty much read code to see what its purpose is but I can't code for shit.


      I dont have a team, I just wanted to play around :D