Pinned List Mods Version 2.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• List Mods Version 2.0

Hello everyone, I share with you directly in this part the mods as well as the video tutorials for their installation.

At the file level, they will soon be available for download.

The zip files of all the mods have been added under the videos

Mods Finish
    • Bonus
    • Bank
    • Finds debris
    • Buy Moon
    • Buy Extra Plane
    • Shop and Fleet Reduc Time
    • Asteroids
    • Tournaments
    • Lottery
    • Quests
    Vous pouvez retrouver tous les mods de la liste sur github ainsi que les fichier d'avencement des mods créer avec le nouveau format de vidéo pour sont avencement jusqu'a sa finition global
    You can find all the mods in the list on github as well as the upgrade files of the mods created with the new video format for your upgrade until its global finish

Mod Bonus Tutorial

Mod Bank Tutorial

After a conversation with sven I file the new zip with the mod bank which corrects it
    Files
    • MOD Bonus.zip

(5.43 kB, downloaded 133 times, last: )
    • MOD Bank.zip

(8.87 kB, downloaded 124 times, last: )

The post was edited 29 times, last by Danter14 ().

• Mod Finds Debris

Mod Recherches débris repris est adaptation de mon ancien code. vous pouvez si vous le voulez prendre les fichiers de noonn sur le forum est ajouter seulement ma partie envoie des recycleurs directement de la page.

Mod Finds Resumed Debris is an adaptation of my old code. you can if you want take files from noonn on the forum is add only my part sends recyclers directly from the page.
    Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by Danter14 ().

• Danter14 wrote:

Mod Finds Debris

Mod Recherches débris repris est adaptation de mon ancien code. vous pouvez si vous le voulez prendre les fichiers de noonn sur le forum est ajouter seulement ma partie envoie des recycleurs directement de la page.

Mod Finds Resumed Debris is an adaptation of my old code. you can if you want take files from noonn on the forum is add only my part sends recyclers directly from the page.
    You are struggling to make it.
    We wish you well in the future.
    If there is anything you need, we are always happy to share.
    Thank you for your efforts.
    Fighting~~
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • noonn wrote:

Danter14 wrote:

Mod Finds Debris

You are struggling to make it.We wish you well in the future.
    If there is anything you need, we are always happy to share.
    Thank you for your efforts.
    Fighting~~
    Can I know what I'm having trouble getting there?
    Fighting~~ ?
    Please tell me more and your answer will tell me if I continue or not on version 3.0 as well as the rewrite of all mods for version 1.8 and higher.
  • Mod Buy Moon

Files

The post was edited 3 times, last by Danter14 ().

• Danter14 wrote:

Mods Comprar Luna

[medios][/medios]
    Funcional versión 1.8, 1.9 , 2.*
    La gran mayoría de tus mod antiguos los adapte para versiones posteriores.
    Lo que considero que seria un poco mas realista es agregarle que si tienes escombro se crea a partir de ahí.
    Claramente esta mas trabajado el del video. pero los comparto por si alguien le interesa.
    Files
    VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/
  • yamilrh wrote:

Funcional versión 1.8, 1.9 , 2.*<br style="background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);">La gran mayoría de tus mod antiguos los adapte para versiones posteriores.<br style="background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);">Lo que considero que seria un poco mas realista es agregarle que si tienes escombro se crea a partir de ahí.<br style="background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);">Claramente esta mas trabajado el del video. pero los comparto por si alguien le interesa.
    Yes I work them more for a better performance.
    Thank you for sharing the mods already made.
    As soon as I finish updating the files I share them.
  • hello to all, I was supposed to release the extra planet mod yesterday but since I added an additional feature I am doing the last tests. Once finished I do the tutorial and I publish it I do my best to make it available to you during the day.
  • Mod Extra Planet And Created

Files

The post was edited 2 times, last by Danter14 ().

• Mod Shop And Fleet Reduc Speed

Files

• Mods Asteroids

Je sais que ce mods était attendu par pas mal de monde désolé pour le retard ^^
    -------------------------------------------------
    I know this mod was expected by a lot of people sorry for the delay ^^
    Files
    • MOD Asteroid.zip

(78.33 kB, downloaded 145 times, last: )

The post was edited 2 times, last by Danter14 ().

• Danter14 wrote:

Mods Asteroids

Je sais que ce mods était attendu par pas mal de monde désolé pour le retard ^^
    -------------------------------------------------
    I know this mod was expected by a lot of people sorry for the delay ^^
    Que bien, en futuro usare este, mejor trabajado al que hice. Increíble :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/
  • yamilrh wrote:

Que bien, en futuro usare este, mejor trabajado al que hice. Increíble
    thanks to you, the I have to make the video of the Mod tournament.
    Once done I go to the lottery and I continue to improve the mod shop
  • Its a basic mod doing a basic task. However i am absolutly not fan of a deletion with as key the diameter of the planet.
    There are tall of servers where you can increase/decrease the planet diameter through different features and imagine even having a 0.01% chance to have a diameter of 9800. You would potentially delete the planet of an user.

The best options would have been:

SQL-Query

1. DELETE FROM %%PLANETS%% WHERE user_id IS NULL;
    or by adding a new column in the PLANET table `is_asteroid`[bool

SQL-Query

1. DELETE FROM %%PLANETS%% WHERE user_id IS NULL AND is_asteroid = 1;
    or eventually keep a new sql table that contains a mapping between the planetID's that are generated when doing the insert request.

SQL-Query

1. DELETE FROM %%PLANETS%% WHERE id IN(select planetID FROM %%NEW_SQL_TABLE%%));
    This way you are sure you will never delete a player planet accidentally. At the end it are only suggestions, you are allowed to do however u want. You can always counter argument if you want. But i truly think this is not the most safe way to do
  • go2moons wrote:

Its a basic mod doing a basic task. However i am absolutly not fan of a deletion with as key the diameter of the planet.
    There are tall of servers where you can increase/decrease the planet diameter through different features and imagine even having a 0.01% chance to have a diameter of 9800. You would potentially delete the planet of an user.
    I agree with you that's why at some point I do the delete via the image because I'm not safe from adding another mod and some in xterium we have several planets in id_ower = NULL which are on other mods (ex: planet alliance ect..) which means that dsa deletes them at the same time.

But the best solution is a delete like you do
  • Mods Tournaments

Files

• sven wrote:

hi who can i download it?
    Currently mods cannot be downloaded. I have to add the zip folders where there are the different videos