Pinned List Mods Version 2.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• To make you wait, here is the mod I am currently working on, the code has nothing to do with my old one, this one is less heavy and much more efficient.

It will be configurable directly in the administration panel
  • Bonjour à tous, je viens au nouvelle pour le mod Lottery.
    Alors il me reste plus grand chose à faire dessus mette les text dans le fichier LANG et codé la partie Admin pour la configuration de la lottery ce qui veux dire que la vidéo sortira bien demain ou se soir si j'ai terminer avant.

Voici un screen de rendu design final.

J'espère qui vous plaira car j'ai vraiment fait un code propre et optimiser dessus. Pas mal de configuration possible dessus.

----------------------------------------------------
    Hello everyone, I come to the news for the Lottery mod.
    So I have more to do on it put the text in the LANG file and code the Admin part for the configuration of the lottery which means that the video will be released tomorrow or tonight if I finish before.

Here is a final design render screen.

I hope you like it because I really made a clean code and optimize on it. A lot of possible configuration on it.

• Mod Lottery

Mod loterie totalement refait de 0 qui peux bien sur être encore optimiser et ajouter de nouvelle fonctionnalité comme un système automatiser.

Elle aurais pu sortir avant mais j'ai pas arrêter de l'améliorer et je me suis dit stiop car sinon elle serai jamais sortie ^^

La vidéo est assez longue pour bien explique sont fonctionnement.

Bon dev à tous.

----------------------------------------------------
    Lottery mod completely redone from 0 which can of course still be optimized and add new functionality such as an automated system.

It could have been released before but I kept improving it and I said to myself stiop because otherwise it would never have been released ^^

The video is long enough to explain how it works.

Good dev everyone.
    Files
    • MOD Lottery.zip

(60.03 kB, downloaded 127 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by Danter14 ().

• Zeus wrote:

@Danter14 hello 3.0 how can we use the 2moons file and mods now, can you guide us?
    I will put the files for you and for the installation just follow the steps of the video
  • Zeus wrote:

There is a link for the 3.0 file, but there is no file to download, how exactly?
    I replied to you about this in private.
  • Mod Quests Part 1

Bonjour à tous, je vous mes ici même le première partie vidéo du mod Quête qui sera réalisé dans un format vidéo différent des autres.
    Je vous montre comment je fais pour la création des mods demandé par message privé ou sur le forum.
    C'est un format vidéo que je fais pour la première fois merci de me dire ce que vous en penser.
    Like les vidéo si vous aimer bien ^^

-----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I am sharing with you here the first video part of the Quest mod which will be made in a different video format from the others.
    I show you how I do for the creation of mods requested by private message or on the forum.
    It's a video format that I'm making for the first time, please tell me what you think.
    Like the videos if you like ^^
  • Danter14 wrote:

Mod Quests Part 1

Bonjour à tous, je vous mes ici même le première partie vidéo du mod Quête qui sera réalisé dans un format vidéo différent des autres.
    Je vous montre comment je fais pour la création des mods demandé par message privé ou sur le forum.
    C'est un format vidéo que je fais pour la première fois merci de me dire ce que vous en penser.
    Like les vidéo si vous aimer bien ^^

Hello everyone, I am sharing with you here the first video part of the Quest mod which will be made in a different video format from the others.
    I show you how I do for the creation of mods requested by private message or on the forum.
    It's a video format that I'm making for the first time, please tell me what you think.
    Like the videos if you like ^^
    thank you for your improvements
  • Danter14 wrote:

Mod Misiones Parte 1

Hola a todos, les presento aquí la primera parte de video del mod Quest que se realizará en un formato de video diferente a los demás.
    Les muestro como hago para la creación de mods solicitados por mensaje privado o en el foro.
    Es un formato de video que estoy haciendo por primera vez, por favor díganme que les parece.
    Dale me gusta a los videos si te gusta ^^

Hola a todos, aquí les comparto la primera parte del video del mod Quest, que se realizará en un formato de video diferente a los demás.
    Les muestro como hago para la creación de mods solicitados por mensaje privado o en el foro.
    Es un formato de video que estoy haciendo por primera vez, por favor díganme que les parece.
    Dale me gusta a los videos si te gusta ^^
    No entiendo muy bien el mod, esto seria algo como misiones diarias o tareas?
    VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Danter14 ().

• then it allows you to create tasks to perform for your players, for example attacking a player 3 times or building a level 5 mine. Its similar to the mission but the difference is that you do them directly in the admin panel
  • Danter14 wrote:

luego te permite crear tareas para realizar para tus jugadores, por ejemplo, atacar a un jugador 3 veces o construir una mina de nivel 5. Es similar a la misión pero la diferencia es que las haces directamente en el panel de administración.
    Genial, iba hacer algo como esto pero en las alianza, ya esperare por esto :D :D :D :D :D
    VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/
  • Friends this is what the design will look like is the content of the Quest mods Part 2 video

Of course some functionality is not revealed once the video appears on my channel the code will be added to my github

• Bonjour à tous, les vidéo partie 2 et partie 3 des quêtes arrive dans la journée le temps pour moi de les tourner.

Beaucoup de code on était réaliser pour la Gestion de la partie administration d'ou le fait que je sois obliger de la séparer en 2 partie pour un meilleur suivie de sont avancée.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, the part 2 and part 3 videos of the quests arrive during the day, the time for me to shoot them.

A lot of code was made for the management of the administration part or the fact that I had to separate it into 2 parts for a better follow-up of its progress.
  • Mod Misiones Parte 2

Bonjour à tous, voici la partie 2 du mod Quête pour la gestion des catégorie avec le panel admin.
    Le code source de cette partie est bien sur disponible sur mon github.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, here is part 2 of the Quest mod for category management with the admin panel.
    The source code of this part is of course available on my github.
  • Danter14 wrote:

Mod Misiones Parte 2

Bonjour à tous, voici la partie 2 du mod Quête pour la gestion des catégorie avec le panel admin.
    Le code source de cette partie est bien sur disponible sur mon github.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, here is part 2 of the Quest mod for category management with the admin panel.
    The source code of this part is of course available on my github.

In the asteroid event, the fleet will remain in the air by the cronjob if the asteroid is wiped out. I didn't see a protection code for it.
  • yes it's normal it's the mission that will manage the return if there is nothing left. The cron is the just to add and remove them.