Pinned List Mods Version 2.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Danter14 wrote:

loakmz wrote:

Ne tür önlemler alınabilir?
    what do you mean by measurement?
    I wrote a precaution, The site translates it into another language in a way I don't understand :DI will try two different fleets moving to the same asteroid a little later, let's see if someone returns.
  • loakmz wrote:

I wrote a precaution, The site translates it into another language in a way I don't understand :DI will try two different fleets moving to the same asteroid a little later, let's see if someone returns.
    Both will return the first will return with full resources if everything is recycled and the second empty because the asteroid will be destroyed before they arrive.

I let you do the test
  • Danter14 wrote:

loakmz wrote:

Both will return the first will return with full resources if everything is recycled and the second empty because the asteroid will be destroyed before they arrive.
    I let you do the test
    thank you, i think the same thing but it's nice to test and experience. Is it possible for the fleets to come back in the same way after the cronjob asteroids were deleted?
  • thank you, i think the same thing but it's nice to test and experience. Is it possible for the fleets to come back in the same way after the cronjob asteroids were deleted?
    unfortunately it made an error.

Message: SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1292 Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: ''
    Query-Code:UPDATE uni1_fleets SET `fleet_resource_metal` = `fleet_resource_metal` + '0', `fleet_resource_crystal` = `fleet_resource_crystal` + '0', `fleet_resource_deuterium` = `fleet_resource_deuterium` + '' WHERE fleet_id = 16547;

error log file is at the bottom

[26-Jan-2023 22:22:54] USER ERROR: "SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1292 Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: ''

Query-Code:UPDATE uni1_fleets SET
    `fleet_resource_metal` = `fleet_resource_metal` + '0',
    `fleet_resource_crystal` = `fleet_resource_crystal` + '0',
    `fleet_resource_deuterium` = `fleet_resource_deuterium` + ''
    WHERE fleet_id = 16547;"
  • Danter14 wrote:

first or second ? weird that puts you a datetime show your code
    second one caused this error, i am following. There is no problem with individual commute purchases. But if the cronjob deletes it, it gives the same error, or if another fleet captures the asteroid, it gives the same error.

I'll spend some time adding it here when I've fixed the problem (Y)
  • loakmz wrote:

second one caused this error, i am following. There is no problem with individual commute purchases. But if the cronjob deletes it, it gives the same error, or if another fleet captures the asteroid, it gives the same error.

I'll spend some time adding it here when I've fixed the problem (Y)
    Well I just did the test with two fleets and another when the cron to delete all is 0 error on my side.

So question what php version do you have and game version? Test carried out in php 7.3 on my side.
  • loakmz wrote:

Evet ben de 7.3'teyim. Başka bir yerde hata yapmış olabilirim, bilmiyorum. kontrol ediyorum .
    look in the asteroid mission it comes from there if there is a mistake made in the code, because in your query it tries to add a date.
    Me he adds a double
  • Danter14 wrote:

Mod Misiones Parte 2

Bonjour à tous, voici la partie 2 du mod Quête pour la gestion des catégorie avec le panel admin.
    Le code source de cette partie est bien sur disponible sur mon github.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, here is part 2 of the Quest mod for category management with the admin panel.
    The source code of this part is of course available on my github.

en que parte de github lo tienes porque no lo encuentro. :thumbsup:
    VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/
  • yamilrh wrote:

en que parte de github lo tienes porque no lo encuentro.
    links github.com/Danter14/Mods-2Moons-2.0/tree/main/MOD%20Quests

I'm shooting part 3 in around 45 minutes
  • Danter14 wrote:

loakmz wrote:

Evet ben de 7.3'teyim. Başka bir yerde hata yapmış olabilirim, bilmiyorum. kontrol ediyorum .
    look in the asteroid mission it comes from there if there is a mistake made in the code, because in your query it tries to add a date.Me he adds a double
    My error log file automatically adds the date I will check it all. I may have made a mistake somewhere.
  • loakmz wrote:

My error log file automatically adds the date I will check it all. I may have made a mistake somewhere.
    If you need the code is also on my github
  • Mod Misiones Parte 3

Voici la troisième partie du mod Quête pour la création, l'édition et la suppression d'une quête.
    Le fichier de la parte 3 à était ajouter sur github.

Donc la suite sera la partie in game joueur en plusieur partie car il vas demander encore plus de travail.
    --------------------------------------------

This is the third part of the Quest mod for creating, editing and deleting a quest.
    The part 3 file was added to github.

So the next part will be the multi-player in-game part because it will require even more work.
  • loakmz wrote:

Danter14 wrote:

loakmz wrote:

look in the asteroid mission it comes from there if there is a mistake made in the code, because in your query it tries to add a date.Me he adds a double
    $sql = "UPDATE %%FLEETS%% SET
    `fleet_resource_metal` = `fleet_resource_metal` + '".($stealResource[$firstResource])."',
    `fleet_resource_crystal` = `fleet_resource_crystal` + '".($stealResource[$secondResource])."',
    `fleet_resource_deuterium` = `fleet_resource_deuterium` + '".($stealResource[$thirdResource])."'
    WHERE fleet_id = ':fleetId';";

:fleetld ... agregale la comilla ' ' es un numero, al menos para mi funciona y desaparecio el error
  • jack wrote:

:fleetld ... agregale la comilla ' ' es un numero, al menos para mi funciona y desaparecio el error
    Yes it seems that it also depends on the version of mysql used
  • jack wrote:

loakmz wrote:

Danter14 wrote:

loakmz wrote:

asteroit görevine bakın kodda hata varsa oradan geliyor çünkü sorgunuza tarih eklemeye çalışıyor.
    Hata günlük dosyam, hepsini kontrol edeceğim tarihi otomatik olarak ekler. Bir yerde hata yapmış olabilirim.
    $sql = "%%FLEETS%% AYARLANMIŞ GÜNCELLEME`fleet_resource_metal` = `fleet_resource_metal` + '".($stealResource[$firstResource])."',
    `fleet_resource_crystal` = `fleet_resource_crystal` + '".($stealResource[$secondResource])."',
    `fleet_resource_deuterium` = `fleet_resource_deuterium` + '".($stealResource[$ ThirdResource])."'
    WHERE filo_id = ':fleetId';";

:fleetld ... '' alıntısını ekleyin bir sayıdır, en azından benim için çalışıyor ve hata ortadan kalktı
    Cevabınızı tam olarak anlayamadım, biraz açar mısınız lütfen ?