Pinned List Mods Version 2.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• loakmz wrote:

jack wrote:

loakmz wrote:

Danter14 wrote:

loakmz wrote:

Evet ben de 7.3'teyim. Başka bir yerde hata yapmış olabilirim, bilmiyorum. kontrol ediyorum .
    asteroit görevine bakın kodda hata varsa oradan geliyor çünkü sorgunuza tarih eklemeye çalışıyor.
    Hata günlük dosyam, hepsini kontrol edeceğim tarihi otomatik olarak ekler. Bir yerde hata yapmış olabilirim.
    $sql = "%%FLEETS%% AYARLANMIŞ GÜNCELLEME`fleet_resource_metal` = `fleet_resource_metal` + '".($stealResource[$firstResource])."',`fleet_resource_crystal` = `fleet_resource_crystal` + '".($stealResource[$secondResource])."',
    `fleet_resource_deuterium` = `fleet_resource_deuterium` + '".($stealResource[$ ThirdResource])."'
    WHERE filo_id = ':fleetId';";

:fleetld ... '' alıntısını ekleyin bir sayıdır, en azından benim için çalışıyor ve hata ortadan kalktı
    Cevabınızı tam olarak anlayamadım, biraz açar mısınız lütfen ?
    in MissionCaseAsteroid.class.php the value of WHERE fleet_id = :fleetId;"; is a number, you can add single quotes to it... like this WHERE fleet_id = ':fleetId';";
  • yes so at some point it will block at the accommodations because the old versions of php are deleted so if no versions with recent php and mysql versions are made it will work with a lot of problems so code adaptation and not just my mods but all the full game
  • jack wrote:

loakmz wrote:

jack wrote:

loakmz wrote:

Danter14 wrote:

loakmz wrote:

Evet ben de 7.3'teyim. Başka bir yerde hata yapmış olabilirim, bilmiyorum. kontrol ediyorum .
    asteroit görevine bakın kodda hata varsa oradan geliyor çünkü sorgunuza tarih eklemeye çalışıyor.
    Hata günlük dosyam, hepsini kontrol edeceğim tarihi otomatik olarak ekler. Bir yerde hata yapmış olabilirim.
    $sql = "%%FLEETS%% AYARLANMIŞ GÜNCELLEME`fleet_resource_metal` = `fleet_resource_metal` + '".($stealResource[$firstResource])."',`fleet_resource_crystal` = `fleet_resource_crystal` + '".($stealResource[$secondResource])."',`fleet_resource_deuterium` = `fleet_resource_deuterium` + '".($stealResource[$ ThirdResource])."'
    WHERE filo_id = ':fleetId';";

:fleetld ... '' alıntısını ekleyin bir sayıdır, en azından benim için çalışıyor ve hata ortadan kalktı
    Cevabınızı tam olarak anlayamadım, biraz açar mısınız lütfen ?
    in MissionCaseAsteroid.class.php the value of WHERE fleet_id = :fleetId;"; is a number, you can add single quotes to it... like this WHERE fleet_id = ':fleetId';";
    yes, I tried that, but this time the fleets are not taking the resources.
    Arrangement ; yes it was as you said, thank you for your detail. It's okay now.

The post was edited 1 time, last by loakmz ().

• Attention voici en exclusivité les images de la partie 4 du mods Quêtes.

Tout est automatiquement créer des lors qu'il est ajouter par le panel admin il sera ajouter dans la partie game

-----------------------------------
    Attention here are exclusively the images of part 4 of the Quests mods.

Everything is automatically created as soon as it is added by the admin panel it will be added in the game part

• Mod Quests Part 4

Les amis voici la partie 4 du mod quêtes, d'après mon avancement il restera juste 1 ou 2 vidéo grand maximum pour finir le mod.
    Merci de me faire un retour pour le format de cette série pour savoir si c'est valable de faire tous sa ou non.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends here is part 4 of the mod quests, according to my progress there will be just 1 or 2 videos left to finish the mod.
    Thank you for giving me a return for the format of this series to know if it is valid to do all this or not.
  • Russoll wrote:

hey, i downloaded the mod pack , all installed without issue. only thing the quest is installed but unless i made error i cant see it in the admin to activate. thanks
    They are activated but be careful there is still a part to do which is the activation on the player side.

In the admin panel you with this to check for the activation of the quests and to make it visible to the players

• Danter14 wrote:

Mod Quests Part 4

Merci de me faire un retour pour le format de cette série pour savoir si c'est valable de faire tous sa ou non.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for giving me a return for the format of this series to know if it is valid to do all this or not.
    Do you allow to be honest ? I think you are losing your time, don't take me wrong. The idea is very good and is probably appreciated by most of the users but your videos are in french. What is the % of french users on this forum ? 1-2 %
    Most of the people can't follow what u are saying. They can read the code, but that they can do as well just be downloading the final package and without watching the video. You would definitely gain in audience if you you add english/german/russians subtitles to your videos (biggest part of this forum). I know that ask even more work but at least members can follow what u are saying.
    As said in the beginning don't take me wrong, you have my respect for what u are doing, but check maybe with a poll or other how many people really understand what you are saying...

And just as a developer perspective, iv done the same mistakes when i started and i ain't perfect, but try to keep your code clean. I saw your quest mod video part 1-2 and in your SQL tables, you are sometimes using camel-case sometimes pascal-case, and sometimes snake-case or using plurals where it shouldn't :)
    - khalilstemmler.com/blogs/camel-case-snake-case-pascal-case/

As end word, i would say continue but with some changes :)
  • go2moons wrote:

Do you allow to be honest ? I think you are losing your time, don't take me wrong. The idea is very good and is probably appreciated by most of the users but your videos are in french. What is the % of french users on this forum ? 1-2 %
    Sabes como utilizar youtube? parece que no, por si no sabes ahora lo puedes saber, no es necesario que ponga subtitulo ya que youtube te permite poner el subtitulo al idioma que usted quieras.
    VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/
  • go2moons wrote:

Most of the people can't follow what u are saying. They can read the code, but that they can do as well just be downloading the final package and without watching the video. You would definitely gain in audience if you you add english/german/russians subtitles to your videos (biggest part of this forum). I know that ask even more work but at least members can follow what u are saying.
    As said in the beginning don't take me wrong, you have my respect for what u are doing, but check maybe with a poll or other how many people really understand what you are saying...
    Just as yamilrh mentions in his comment youtube has automatic subtitles which allows you to add subtitles in the language of the person watching the video.

I suspect that the largest majority directly downloads the final package of the mod but if question I redirect it to my video just already seeing the images of the procedure to follow it corrects a lot of error for its implementation.

go2moons wrote:

And just as a developer perspective, iv done the same mistakes when i started and i ain't perfect, but try to keep your code clean. I saw your quest mod video part 1-2 and in your SQL tables, you are sometimes using camel-case sometimes pascal-case, and sometimes snake-case or using plurals where it shouldn't
    - khalilstemmler.com/blogs/camel-case-snake-case-pascal-case/
    From the developer's point of view also, why I have sql like this is how I do it quickly and how it comes into my head for its design, of course you are right on that and it will be corrected during the refactoring of the code . Also, I'm not a beginner.

go2moons wrote:

As end word, i would say continue but with some changes
    I may stop, once part 5 is released which will be the last in this list.
  • Bonjour à tous, voici le contenue avec le fonctionnement de la dernière partie (Part 5) du mod quêtes
    Hello everyone, here is the content with the operation of the last part (Part 5) of the quests mod

Demande du début de la quête
    Quest Start Request

Quêtes actuellement en cours de réalisation
    Quests currently in progress

Les objectif de la quêtes est atteint vous pouvez demander la récompense
    The objective of the quest is reached you can ask for the reward

Voila elle est totalement terminé bravo, vos récompense on était ajouter.
    Here it is totally finished congratulations, your rewards were added.

Je termine les dernier test et je fais la vidéo de la dernière partie de ce mod, il sera en ligne dimanche dans la nuit (heure de Paris) ou dans la journée lundi.
    I'm finishing the last test and I'm making the video of the last part of this mod, it will be online Sunday night (Paris time) or during the day Monday.
  • yamilrh wrote:

go2moons wrote:

Sabes como utilizar youtube? parece que no, por si no sabes ahora lo puedes saber, no es necesario que ponga subtitulo ya que youtube te permite poner el subtitulo al idioma que usted quieras.

No, no sé cómo usar youtube, excepto escuchar música que no requiere traducción, por lo que no sabía que esa función existe automáticamente.
  • Mod Quests Part 5
    FIN - END

Les amie voici la dernière partie de ce mod qui vous permet de mettre en ligne sur votre serveur des quêtes totalement gérable via le panel d'administration.
    Merci de me dire votre retour.

petite oublie dans la vidéo ajouter ceci également.

-----------------------------------------------------

Friends here is the last part of this mod which allows you to upload quests on your server completely manageable via the administration panel.
    Please let me know your feedback.

little oversight in the video add this too.

PHP Source Code: dbtables.php

1. 'QUESTS_USERS' => DB_PREFIX.'quests_users',

The post was edited 1 time, last by Danter14 ().

• Danter14 wrote:

Mods Tournaments

Es posible que en este mod se pueda aplicar que para el torneo
    $LNG['tourney_3'] = 'Participe en este torneo y cumpla con los siguientes requisitos. Los ganadores del torneo son los jugadores que harán la mayoría de las destrucciones de las unidades.';
    No tenga en cuenta en la destrucción de unidades a los satélites, ni sondas de espionaje.
    Solamente premia a los 3 primero, pero pudiera ser que premiara por poner un ejemplo del 4-10 con 500 MO, del 10-20 con 300 MO y del 20-40 con 100 MO
    VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/
  • Danter14 wrote:

Mod Quests Part 5

FIN - END

Les amie voici la dernière partie de ce mod qui vous permet de mettre en ligne sur votre serveur des quêtes totalement gérable via le panel d'administration.
    Merci de me dire votre retour.

petite oublie dans la vidéo ajouter ceci également.

-----------------------------------------------------

Friends here is the last part of this mod which allows you to upload quests on your server completely manageable via the administration panel.
    Please let me know your feedback.

little oversight in the video add this too.

PHP Source Code: dbtables.php

1. 'QUESTS_USERS' => DB_PREFIX.'quests_users',

i did all of them everything works ok but only problem

Why doesn't the task appear when I enter the task area?
    I have filled all the task fields, it still does not appear

• Zeus wrote:

i did all of them everything works ok but only problem

Why doesn't the task appear when I enter the task area?
    I have filled all the task fields, it still does not appear
    quite simply that my code is made for a php version higher than php 7.3
    So I think your php version is too low for the code