Mobile Application Development.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mobile Application Development.

Hello,

I started with a friend a mobile application a day or two ago to see how the things are going and how we should expect to code it. It is a hybrid application maked with the help of some sdk and it does display amaizingly good on all type of device and screen sizes. (To make the first presentation example of my application, i am using as example the Snapchat application.)
    My application is forced in landscape. (Its harder to code a first test application in both displays)

What we have already done.
    • Splashscreen
    • Landing Page
    • Login Page
    • Register Page
    • Lost Password Page
    • Push Notifications
    • Vibrate The Phone
    • Use Camera (if existent to uplaod avatar at registration.)
    • Register With Facebook.
    • Automated Hydra App Updates.

[Blocked Image: http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_566201unnamed.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_441714unn4amed.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_669956unna3med.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_417022unna2med.jpg]
  • I am now correctly redirected to the first ingame page using the login, register, and facebook login/register features.
    More screens will follow/
  • And what u think u are all doing with my xterium design, lol,
    btw thats not important since we already found a devloper to make our application, we just have to show him a sample anout how it should look and work. and to work, we need a detailled version :)
  • Here's proof that you still stole someone else's design. Made your own design instead of taking it to the other that works
    [Blocked Image: http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/966563tmp29982Screenshot201704222046091891525559.png]
  • Like i already said

=> And what u think u are all doing with the xterium design i coded, lol, and try to learn and understand english to understand the post before commenting.

=> btw thats not important since we already found a developer to make our application, we just have to show him a sample about how it should look and work. and to work, we need a detailed version.

=> and as last part dont be jalous for nothing. internet is a free world. and you will maybe have a working game one day to

Regards
  • Jealous of you? I do not think so. Plus I do not use your xterium so before speaking also inform you. You like to copy the work of others and take their image and well time better for you. I break this community of shit with you in addition that had taken over the forum of jan while you help nobody. You just show your personal work which just helps to enrich you. Which is not the same mentality of everyone.
  • hm... i dont know who is stealing whos design/code, but as i saw thisishowwedoit helped quiet a lot in the community, i've seen him answering questions often, giving a valuable support for the game/com. and i think we should respect that, same with hike :) thank u 2 for ur competent support and for keeping the com alive :D
  • StellarUniverse wrote:

Thumbs up for Hike for speaking out what everyone thinks. ThisIsHowWeDoIt cant do anything alone and hes not a good coder to be serious but hes good at stealing and making money out of others work

Lets say i saw a great oppurtiny you didnt saw come 8o 8o .
    Btw stellar universe, you should learn what is a coder and what is a designer, it are 2 different worlds, i could have stealed design (designer). but you cant do anything with a design that has no backend coded behind it to make the design work (coder - downloading 2moons 1.7.3 will not give you my xterium game, api, chrome extention and soon mobile app :D :D :D :D .)

PS: btw if we are watching 90% of 2moons owners use my xterium old deprecated pack. (so at the end you are all in the same scenario as me ?( ?( so why complaining ? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ).

For the rest, keep the attitude correct :love: :love:
    Regards.
  • I'm 70/30 on this one..u are talented ..most like me use xterium version...it's much nicer and completeish .....but like all things when u release a product u should support it or at least create a knowledge base for people like me to reference. ....only real support comes from hike and 2 moons.de...by supporting your product u create a massive following and dominate ogame universe. You could essentially become the default script like WordPress. ...but what do I know
  • Hello,

My product was supported in the past, until people started to share it for free and tried to claim the ownership of the pack (it was paid before 75€), i stopped all support and created a complete new xterium game totally different of the ones you have and posted my old version on github for free.
    Since that moment, i stopped support, why ? we are all game owners, alot of people have the same game, we need to differentiate ours from yours, if we give support, then there will be even more games like ours, and maybe a lost of players for us.
    All is business @wrath;

Regards
  • This confirms that you are doing all this for the money. Sachand 2moons at the bottom is FREE. So why did you resume the forum of 2 moons for not participating in this one and just show your own project?

This question is just to understand.

Cordially.
  • we should appreciatethisisshowwedit to share the code of Xterium for free.
    Now he don't want to share it for free .it will be ok.bcz this is his codes.
    Some people will use his code used for commercial purposes.
    This is not fair to him.
  • Hello, it is 2moons forum, it is not xterium forum ? do you have any problem with 2moons default code i can fix ?

Regards
  • Hike wrote:

Here's proof that you still stole someone else's design. Made your own design instead of taking it to the other that works
    [Blocked Image: http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/966563tmp29982Screenshot201704222046091891525559.png]
    i want to know the name of this game.